Vibrant Tahiti, Magical Moorea and Romantic Rangiroa
Fly non stop from Los Angeles on Air Tahiti Nui Dreamliner on an eight hour overnight flight.
Spen three nights at the new Hilton Tahiti , which has the largest pool in the island, 3 restaurants and a supermarket accross the street.
Next day we transfer you on a short ferry to magical Moorea and you spend three nights at Sofitel Kia Ora Moorea, located on one of the best beaches. Go kayaking or snorkeling, biking or hiking or diving. Take an island tour and magnificent photos from the top for $89 per person (half day) .
Take the ferry back to Tahiti and fly to the atoll of Rangiroa , a South Pacific gem. Visit the Blue Lagoon or the Pink Sand Beaches. Go for a wine tasting at the wineries. Kia Ora is a magnificent resort known for its tranquility and clear waters and the abundance of fish, making it a snorkeling and diving paradise.
- round trip air from LAX to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui Dreamliner
- round trip ferry from Tahiti to Moorea
- round trip air from Tahiti to Rangiroa on Air Tahiti
- 3 nights at Hilton Tahiti in a Standard Room
- 3 nights at Sofitel Moorea in a Luxury Garden Bungalow
- 3 nights at Kia Ora Rangiroa in a Beach bungalow
- American Breakfast daily (9 per person)
- Complimentary 2 beers, 2 waters, 2 soft drinks in Moorea
- all round trip transfers from airport to hotel/pier
- All taxes and service charges except $3 per person per day city tax
- Strictly based on availability at the time of booking
Prices per person based on double occupancy
- from $3,599 per person if you travel within Nov1-10,23& Jan 15-Mar 31, 24
- from $4,599 per person if you travel within Jun 1-Oct 31, 23
- Packages can be customized
Book this Vacation Package
Tickets not refundable after purchase. Pacific Holidays cancellation policy applies.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.