Vibrant Tahiti, Magical Moorea and Romantic Bora Bora
Fly non stop from Los Angeles on Air Tahiti Nui Dreamliner on an eight hour overnight flight.
Spen three nights at the new Hilton Tahiti , which has the largest pool in the island, 3 restaurants and a supermarket accross the street.
Next day we transfer you on a short ferry to magical Moorea and you spend three nights at Sofitel Kia Ora Moorea, located on one of the best beaches. Go kayaking or snorkeling, biking or hiking or diving. Take an island tour and magnificent photos from the top for $89 per person (half day) .
Take the ferry back to Tahiti and fly to the atoll of Rangiroa , a South Pacific gem. Visit the Blue Lagoon or the Pink Sand Beaches. Go for a wine tasting at the wineries. Kia Ora is a magnificent resort known for its tranquility and clear waters and the abundance of fish, making it a snorkeling and diving paradise.
- round trip air from LAX to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui Dreamliner
- round trip ferry from Tahiti to Moorea
- round trip air from Tahiti to Rangiroa on Air Tahiti
- 3 nights at InterContinental Tahiti Resort in a Standard Room
- 3 nights at Sofitel Moorea in a Luxury Garden Bungalow
- 3 nights at InterContinental Le Moana Bora Bora in a Lagoon View Overwater Bungalow
- American Breakfast daily (9 per person)
- Complimentary 2 beers, 2 waters, 2 soft drinks in Moorea
- all round trip transfers from airport to hotel/pier
- All taxes and service charges except $3 per person per day city tax
- 4×4 Island Safari in Tahiti-3 hours
- Circle Island Tour with Belvedere in Moorea-3 hours
- Lagoon tour with Motu Picnic in Bora Bora-6 hours
- Strictly based on availability at the time of booking
Prices per person based on double occupancy
- from $4,688 per person if you travel within Jan 15-Mar 31, 24
- from $6,388 per person if you travel within April 1-Oct 31, 24
- Packages can be customized
- Book min 90 days in advance if you travel April 1-Oct 31 (max 330 days out)
Book this Vacation Package
Tickets not refundable after purchase. Pacific Holidays cancellation policy applies.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.