You have always dreamt of losing yourself in the blue of the ocean? Put your scuba tank on and follow the guide!
Your first dive will take place in fancy Bora Bora. This adventure will then take you to Rangiroa, named the “Big Sky” in the Puamotu language. If you ever wanted to dive there, here is the opportunity! The waters of the Island are abundant with sea life which congregates near the Avarotu Pass, famous for its manta rays, and the Tiputa Pass, also known as “100 Shark Pass”. Last but not least, the follwing stop over will be Fakarava, internationally known for its diving spots… You will have plenty of stories to tell after such a trip!
THIS VACATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Roundtrip airfare from Los Angeles on Air Tahiti Nui
- Meet and greet upon arrival in Papeete with flower lei
- Inter-island transportation on Air Tahiti
- All airport/hotel transfers
- 1 night with American Breakfast at the Intercontinental Tahiti Resort & Spa in a Superior Garden Room
- 3 nights with American Breakfast at the Intercontinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort in a Beach Junior Suite Bungalow
- 3 nights with Half Board at the Hotel Kia Ora Resort & Spa, Rangiroa in a Beach Bungalow with Whirlpool
- 3 nights with Half Board at the Havaiki Fakarava in a Beach Bungalow
- 10 Dive Inter-island package per person with Top Dive
Ask for special offer PLUS05
Book this Vacation Package
This package does not include : -City taxes of approx. $2-4 per person/per night -Meals not appearing on the program -Tips -Travel insurance *Price per person, based on double occupancy **Rate calculated for a stay during the low season booked at least 90 days prior to departure
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.