Buffet breakfast daily, transfers and more in Tahiti and Tikehau Tranquility.
Take a day or overnight flight from Los Angeles on Thursday and arrive next day to Tahiti . Transfer to Tahiti Pearl Beach Resort and spend two nights to unwind. Take a free shuttle downtown and visit the Market and in the evening dine “Al Fresco” at the “Roulettes” with the locals. Next take a one hour flight to Tikehau. Spend five nights in an overwater bungalow. Tikehau is famous for its abundance of its marine life and its overland tranquility.
THIS VACATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- International air from LAX to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui
- Round trip air from Tahiti to Tikehau
- All transfers from airport to hotel/pier
- 1 or 2 overnight flights
- 2 nights at Tahiti Pearl Beach Resort and Spa in an oceanview room https://www.tahitipearlbeach.pf/en
- 5 nights at the Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort in an overwater Bungalow w/ ceiling fan https://www.tikehaupearlbeachresort.com/en-gb
- Buffet breakfast daily
- All taxes and service charges except $3 per person per day city tax to be paid directly at hotel
- Strictly based on availability at the time of booking
- $2,698 per person if you travel within Feb 1-May 31, 2020
- $2,898 if you travel within Jun 1-Jun 22 (last departure Jun 15)
- Same cost for an air conditioned beach bungalow
- $400 more per person for an upgrade to a large air conditioned overwater suite
Book this Vacation Package
Full payment must be made and tickets must be issued within 72 hours of reservations Single supplement applies Strictly subject to availability at the time of booking When promotional fares for air or hotel are sold out at the time of reservation, next level of fares will apply. Prices may increase. Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization is required Air ticket is non-refundable once ticketed. Air ticket change fee of $200 per person; plus other penalties and fees for hotel and land arrangement revisions. Pacific Holidays' general cancellation policy applies. Optional Travel Insurance not included. Hotel upgrades, air upgrades, additional hotel nights, and extensions to all other islands, and add-on air fares from various US cities are available.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.