9 Days/ 7 Nights in the Islands of Love with Most Meals
Tahiti : Take an eight hour day or overnight flight from Los Angeles and arrive in Tahiti same or next day. Spend one night at Le Tahiti by Pearl Resorts. Go walk down the black sand beach or take a spa treatment or yoga class to unwind.
Moorea: After that take a ferry to Moorea and spend three nights at the luxurious Sofitel Moorea . Go swimming or snorkeling, stroll down on the beautiful beach or take on of the optional excursions offered at the resort. You can take a 4×4 mountain safari ($69 pp), Lagoon tour w/ motu picnic ($95 pp)
Bora Bora :
Next, hop on a one hour flight to breathtaking Bora Bora. Spend three nights overtwater at Le Bora Bora a Relais and Chateaux resort. Rent a jet ski or take a sunset cruise, spend some unforgettable days in one of the most romantic islands in the world. Shark and Snorkel safari ($96 pp) is very popular or a glass bottom boat ride for $75 pp.
Fly back to Tahiti and take an overnight flight back to Los Angeles arriving next day.
- International air from LAX to Tahiti on award-winning Air Tahiti Nui economy class
- Air Tahiti Air Pass
- 1 night at Le Tahiti by Pearl Resorts in an Oceanview Deluxe room
- 3 nights at Sofitel Moorea in a Luxury Garden bungalow
- 3 nights at Le Bora Bora by Pearl Resorts in an Overwater bungalow
- round trip transfers from airport to hotel
- American Breakfast daily in all resorts
- 3 course dinner in Bora Bora at Otemanu or Miki Miki Restaurant (drinks are extra)
- All taxes and service charges except $3 pp/per day to be paid at the hotel and $20 resort fee per room per day at Le Tahiti by Pearl Resorts
Prices are per person based on double occupancy and are in USD
- $3,799 per person if you travel within Jan 7-March 31, 22
- $4,199 per person if you travel within April 1-May 31,22
- $5,199 per person if you travel within Jun 1-Oct 31,21
- Promotional fares end on Jan 28,22
Book this Vacation Package
Full payment must be made and tickets must be issued within 72 hours of reservations. Single supplement applies. Strictly subject to availability at the time of booking. When promotional fares for air or hotel are sold out at the time of reservation, next level of fares will apply. Prices may increase. Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization is required. Air ticket and cruise are non-refundable once ticketed. Air ticket change fee of $200 per person; plus other penalties and fees for hotel and land arrangement revisions. Pacific Holidays' general cancellation policy applies. Optional Travel Insurance not included but highly recommended Hotel upgrades, air upgrades, additional hotel nights, and extensions to all other islands, and add-on air fares from various US cities are available.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.