Three Island Luxury & Romance
This is by far the most popular combination for guests arriving the first time in the beautiful islands of Tahiti. These resorts sell out fast so book early.
Tahiti : Take a day or overnight flight to Tahiti and spend one night at the beautiful InterContinental Tahiti Resort to unwind.
Next morning take a short flight to the heart shaped island of Moorea.
Moorea: Spend three nights at the charming Sofitel Kia Ora Moorea Beach Resort. Go snorkeling, swimming, hiking, kayaking. Take an island tour or a lagoon tour with picnic lunch.
Next fly to breathtaking Bora Bora.
Bora Bora: spend three nights overwater at the magnificent InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa. Take a jet ski in the fifty shades of blue or a romantic sunset cruise. Go on shark and snorkel safari with lunch at the famous Bloody Mary Restaurant.
This vacation package includes:
- International air from Los Angeles to Tahiti on Award Winning Air Tahiti Nui
- Inter island air Pass on Air Tahiti
- All round trip transfers from airport to hotels
- American breakfast daily at all hotels (7 per person)
- 1 night at Intercontinental Tahiti Resort in an Standard room (from April 1,23 priced Classic Garden View Room)
- 3 nights at the Sofitel Kia Ora Moorea Beach Resort in Luxury Garden Bungalow
- 3 nights at InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa in an Emerald Overwater Villa ( from April 1,23 priced Overwater Villa Beach View)
- Three course set menu dinners daily in Bora Bora (3 per person, drinks are extra)
- All taxes and service charges except $3 per person per day city tax
- Honeymooners get small bottle of champagne in Moorea and Bora Bora
Prices are per person based on double occupancy
- from $4,298 if you travel within Jan 15-Mar 31, 23
- from $5,398 per person if you travel within April 1-May 31,23
- from $5,698 per person if you travel within Jun 1-Oct 31,23
- Min 90 days advance booking discount applied for travel
- Strictly based on availability at the time of booking
- Note from April 1 room category names change at InterContinental Resorts Tahiti and Bora Bora
- Packages can be customized
- Book by Dec 29, 2022
Book this Vacation Package
Strictly subject to availability at the time of booking. Air ticket once issued is non-refundable. General cancellation policy applies. When promotional fares for air or hotel are sold out at the time of reservation, next level of fares will apply. Prices may increase. Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization required. Air ticket is non-refundable once ticketed. Air ticket change fee of $200 per person; plus other penalties and fees for hotel and land arrangement revisions. Pacific Holidays' general cancellation policy applies. Optional Travel Insurance not included. Hotel upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions to all other islands and add-on air fares from various US cities are available.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.