Three Island Luxury & Romance at 35% off
This is by far the most popular combination for guests arriving the first time in the beautiful islands of Tahiti. While booking at this discount is possible by Jun 14 these resorts sell out fast so do not hesitate.
Tahiti : Take a day or overnight flight to Tahiti and spend one night at the beautiful InterContinental Tahiti Resort to unwind.
Next morning take a short flight to the heart shaped island of Moorea.
Moorea: Spend three nights at the charming Sofitel Kia Ora Moorea Beach Resort. Go snorkeling, swimming, hiking, kayaking. Take an island tour or a lagoon tour with picnic lunch.
Next fly to breathtaking Bora Bora.
Bora Bora: spend three nights overwater at the magnificent InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa. Take a jet ski in the fifty shades of blue or a romantic sunset cruise. Go on shark and snorkel safari with lunch at the famous Bloody Mary Restaurant.
This vacation package includes:
- International air from Los Angeles to Tahiti on Award Winning Air Tahiti Nui
- Inter island air Pass on Air Tahiti
- All round trip transfers from airport to hotels
- American breakfast daily at all hotels (7 per person)
- 1 night at Intercontinental Tahiti Resort in an Ocean View Room
- 3 nights at the Sofitel Kia Ora Moorea Beach Resort in Luxury Garden Bungalow
- 3 nights at InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa in an Emerald Overwater Villa
- One complimentary three course set menu dinner in Moorea at restaurant (drinks are extra)
- Three course set menu dinners daily in Bora Bora (3 per person, drinks are extra)
- All taxes and service charges except $3 per person per day city tax
- Honeymooners get small bottle of champagne in Moorea and Bora Bora
- $3,799 if you travel Nov 1-Dec 10, 21 & Jan 7-Mar 31, 22
- $4,299 if you travel Jun 18-Oct 31,21
- Please inquire for travel Dec 11,21-Jan 6,22
- Strictly based on availability at the time of booking
Book this Vacation Package
Strictly subject to availability at the time of booking. Air ticket once issued is non-refundable. General cancellation policy applies. When promotional fares for air or hotel are sold out at the time of reservation, next level of fares will apply. Prices may increase. Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization required. Air ticket is non-refundable once ticketed. Air ticket change fee of $200 per person; plus other penalties and fees for hotel and land arrangement revisions. Pacific Holidays' general cancellation policy applies. Optional Travel Insurance not included. Hotel upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions to all other islands and add-on air fares from various US cities are available.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.