Three Island Love Affair at Luxurious Intercontinental Hotels
This is by far the most popular combination for guests arriving the first time in the beautiful islands of Tahiti. However these Intercontinental Resorts sell out fast, so you need to book minimum 6 months in advance to find them available.
Tahiti Moorea Bora Bora : Take a day or overnight flight to Tahiti and spend one night here to unwind.
After that,take a ferry to the heart shaped island of Moorea.
Spend three nights at the luxurious Intercontinental Moorea. Go snorkeling, swimming, hiking, kayaking. Take an island tour or visit the Tiki Village with Polynesian show and dinner.
Next,go back to Tahiti via ferry . From Tahiti fly to breathtaking Bora Bora and spend three nights overwater here. Take a jet ski in the fifty shades of blue or a romantic sunset cruise. Go on shark and snorkel safari with lunch at the famous Bloody Mary Restaurant.
This vacation package includes:
- International air from Los Angeles to Tahiti on Award Winning Air Tahiti Nui
- Inter island air on Air Tahiti from Tahiti to Bora Bora
- Round trip ferry from Tahiti to Moorea
- All round trip transfers from airport to hotel/pier
- Buffet breakfast daily at all hotels (7 per person)
- 1 night at Intercontinental Resort Tahiti in a standard room
- 3 nights at the InterContinental Moorea Resort and Spa in a Lanai room on Moorea
- 3 nights at InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana in a Horizon Overwater Bungalow
- All taxes and service charges except $3 per person per day city tax
- Honeymooners get small bottle of champagne in Moorea and Bora Bora
- $3,998 if you travel Nov 1-Dec 10, 20 & Jan 15-Mar 31, 2021
- $4,198 if you travel Jun 18-Oct 31 and Dec 11-Jan 14,2021
- if traveling during Christmas or New Year’s Eve, Mandatory dinners will be added
- Minimum 100 days but 180 recommended advance booking required for these prices
- Strictly based on availability at the time of booking
Book this Vacation Package
Strictly subject to availability at the time of booking. Air ticket once issued is non-refundable. General cancellation policy applies. When promotional fares for air or hotel are sold out at the time of reservation, next level of fares will apply. Prices may increase. Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization required. Air ticket is non-refundable once ticketed. Air ticket change fee of $200 per person; plus other penalties and fees for hotel and land arrangement revisions. Pacific Holidays' general cancellation policy applies. Optional Travel Insurance not included. Hotel upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions to all other islands and add-on air fares from various US cities are available.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.