Featuring Moorea, Bora Bora and Taha`a.
A luxury escape to three of the most beautiful islands in The Islands of Tahiti. Includes roundtrip international air from Los Angeles, all transfers and inter-island air, three nights at the InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa, four nights at Le Meridien Bora Bora, four nights in an Overwater Suite at Le Taha’a Island Resort & Spa, free daily breakfast for two, couples massage, private dinner, sunset cruise, motu picnic, snorkeling excursion, island tour and more.
THIS VACATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Round-trip international airfare from Los Angeles on Air Tahiti Nui
- Round-trip inter-island air transportation on Air Tahiti
- 3 nights at the InterContinental Moorea Resort and Spa in a Beachfront Suite Bungalow Includes resort savings of 33%!
- 4 nights at the Le Méridien Bora Bora in a Overwater Bungalow
Includes savings of up to 35%!
- 4 nights at the Le Taha’a Island Resort & Spa in a Tahaa Overwater Bungalow includes resort savings of 25%!
- Daily American breakfast for two adults
- One romantic breakfast delivered by outrigger canoe
- Drift Snorkeling by Moorea Adventure
- Sunset Dream Cruise with champagne and 20 professional quality photos of your experience.
- Aqua Safari Diving Discovery with Helmet on Bora Bora
- A 50-minute Couple`s Massage at Le Taha`a Island Resort and Spa
- A private, romantic `Milky Way` dinner served on your bungalow deck in Taha`a
- Mahana Moe Moea Tour with lunch on a motu, enjoy a tour of Taha`a with stops to visit a vanilla plantation and a pearl farm. Then cruise to the magnificent coral gardens for guided snorkeling.
- Tahiti.com exclusive amenities at Le Meridien Bora Bora: Receive a Tahitian Black Pearl gift and a bottle of Rangiroa wine.
- Added amenities on Moorea for our honeymoon clients: A tropical flower arrangement, a honeymoon gift and a half-bottle of Champagne
- Added amenities on Bora Bora for our honeymoon clients: A bottle of Champagne and a gift
- Added amenities on Taha’a for our honeymoon clients: One bottle of French Champagne and a flower bed decoration
- Complimentary Internet access at each resort
- Business Class lounge passes for two at Faa`a International Airport upon departure
- Welcome flower lei, all transfers and baggage handling
- Airline taxes, fuel surcharges, room tax and VAT included
- Priced for travel 11/1/17 – 3/21/18 *Holidays excluded
- For travel 3/22-4/22/18 – add $200 per person
- For travel 4/23-5/20/18 – add $600 per person
- For travel 5/21-6/20/18 – add $1050 per person
- For travel 6/21-10/31/18 – add $1155 per person
- For travel 11/1-12/10/18 – add $300 per person
- For holiday season travel, please call for details
- Call Tahiti.com at 866-584-2336 for availability and a customized quote.
- Ask for special offer COM-VV14H
Book this Vacation Package
Tahiti.com *Prices are 'from' per person, based on double occupancy unless specifically noted. Single supplements apply. Strictly subject to availability at time of booking. Fuel surcharges, airline taxes and all other government and carrier imposed taxes and fees are included. Prices shown are in U.S. dollars and are subject to adjustment without prior notification. Black out dates, minimum stay requirements, seasonal surcharges, currency exchange fluctuations, and other restrictions may apply. Prices, itinerary and conditions are subject to change without notice. Clients may be responsible for local city taxes, bed taxes and airport departure taxes not included with the international ticket. Information will be provided at the time of booking. City taxes of approx. $2-4 per person/per night is not included. CST#2107198-40.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or inoffensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third-Party Sites.