Indulge in 10 nights of total luxury at the amazing St. Regis Bora Bora and the one-of-a-kind The Brando!This luxury getaway is fully customizable with other islands or resorts. Hurry, as resort space for Summer and Fall of 2023 is already filling up quickly!
This Special Offer Includes:
- Round Trip Air from Los Angeles on Air Tahiti Nui or from San Francisco on United Airlines
- Inter-Island Flights by Air Tahiti and AirTetiaroa
- 5 nights St. Regis Bora Bora – Reef Side Garden Villa & Pool (Overwater Upgrades Available)
- 5 nights The Brando – 1 Bedroom Villa
- Round Trip Airport/Hotel Transfers on Bora Bora and Tetiaroa
- “All Inclusive” Package at The Brando (details below)
- Daily American Breakfast (5 days Bora Bora)
- Complimentary Shark and Ray Snorkeling Excursion on Bora Bora
- Honeymooners receive a Bottle of Champagne and a Sweet Treat from the Resort’s Pastry Chef upon arrival, as well as a Romantic Tropical Flower Turn-down service one evening in Bora Bora
- Honeymooners staying 5 nights or more in Bora Bora, receive a 45-minute couple’s massage
- VAT Taxes & Resort Fees
- Welcome Flower Lei & Traditional Farewell Shell Lei
- In-Country Support during your stay from our local office in Tahiti
The “All Inclusive” Package at the Brando:
- All meals in all dining venues including the Beachcomber Café, Restaurant LeMutines, Nami Teppanyaki, Bob’s Bar and the Panoramic Te Manu Bar (select deluxe items also available at an additional charge)
- Most beverages: bottled water, soft drinks, beer, and select wines, Champagne, and spirits (Premiums at an additional charge)
- Dining in the privacy of your villa from 6:00am – 10:00pm (Night service & Deluxe items at an additional charge)
- One excursion per person and per day from the list proposed by the concierge, on a shared basis
- One spa treatment (50 minutes) for one person per villa per day
- Complimentary internet access at the resort
- One bicycle per guest for use at the resort
- Complimentary use of outrigger canoes, kayaks, paddleboards and snorkeling equipment.
Please Note! Resort space for Summer and Fall of 2023 is already filling up quickly! The “From” price listed above is based upon low season travel (generally November or December through March, depending upon the resort – except over the Christmas and New Year’s Holidays). Travel during high season could add 10% to 35% to the listed package pricing. Some departure dates/ flights may require a night in Tahiti upon arrival. Click “Request a Quote” for a customized quote for your travel dates. See below for additional terms and conditions.
Book this Vacation Package
(*) The “from” prices are quoted in US Dollars, per person, based on double occupancy. Upgraded room categories may be available at each hotel for an additional charge. All pricing is subject to availability, can change without notice and will be confirmed at time of booking. Prices are based on special airfares and hotel discounts available on a limited basis for bookings made 90-150+ days in advance of travel. Prices are based on low season travel dates from November 1 through December 10, 2023 and January 7 through March 31, 2024. Supplemental rates for other travel dates are available. High Season supplement rates of 15% to 35% may apply between April 1 through October 31 and December 10 through January 6. Please contact our Tahiti Vacation Specialists for an exact quote for your preferred travel dates. Blackout dates, minimum stay requirements, seasonal surcharges, currency exchange fluctuations, seat assignment fees, non-refundable ticket and change fees, and other restrictions may apply. All prices reflect a 4.0% discount for payment by check or wire transfer. Payment by credit card will not receive this discount. Some international flight arrivals may require an additional first night stay in Papeete. Packages include Economy Class seating (unless otherwise noted). Premium Economy and Business Class seating are available for an additional charge. Package prices exclude the local French Polynesia city tax of 150XPF-200XPF per person, per day (approximately $1.60-$2.20) which is paid by you directly to your resort upon check-out. Special added amenities are provided by the resorts and are subject to availability - each resort reserves the right to make substitutions.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.