Explore outstanding dive spots: meet the Manta Rays of Bora Bora, drift through the lagoon passes in Rangiroa and Fakarava.
Further dive in the spectacular waters of Fakarava, a certified UNESCO Biosphere area. Be amazed by unexpected encounters from sharks, dolphins, turtles, sting rays, Napoleon, moray eels… A dive trip you will never forget!
THIS VACATION PACKAGE INCLUDES :
- Traditional Polynesian flower lei welcome
- All transfers and baggage handling
- Round trip inter-island flights on Air Tahiti
- 14 dives per person (Air or Nitrox) with TOPDIVE
- 1 night InterContinental Tahiti Resort – Standard Room (breakfast included)
- 2 nights Maitai Polynesia Bora Bora – Garden View Room (breakfast and dinner included)
- 4 nights Maitai Rangiroa Lagoon Resort – Garden Bungalow (breakfast and dinner included)
- 4 nights Pearl Havaiki Fakarava – Beach Bungalow (breakfast and dinner included)
- Ask for special offer div21
Book this Vacation Package
- Rates are in US dollars, per person, based on a double occupancy, room taxes, service charge, VAT and all airport taxes included. - Package prices do not include the city tax (between 0.6 and 2.20 US$ per person per night) to pay directly to the hotels. - Displayed rates are valid for low season 2019. They are subject to change without prior notice. - Some special conditions may apply for Dec 24 and 31 (ex : compulsory dinners) - Air Tahiti authorizes diving passengers a baggage allowance of 28 kg (61 lbs) per diver instead of 23 kg. In order to benefit of this offer, you will need to show your international flight ticket and your diver licence card to Air Tahiti check-in staff. - All divers must bring their certification card and diving logbook. - Selection of hotels and room categories can be modified: contact us for a customized quotation. * This package does not include international airfare * Contact us for international airfare options
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.