Tahiti, Moorea, Raiatea, Taha’a, Huahine, Bora Bora, Rangiroa and Tikehau; French Polynesia
Explore the culture of French Polynesia visiting eight of its islands. Discover Tahiti’s scenic side, its waterfalls and lush scenery. Fly to Moorea and discover the culture and magic of this famous island, taking breathtaking photos from the top.
Stay two nights in Raiatea and take a tour of Taha’a, its sister island. Visit a pearl farm and a vanilla plantation and discover the patient work put into these precious commodities in French Polynesia.
Head over to Huahine, the garden isle, where you will take a cultural tour with very passionate guides who will talk to you abut their history and oral traditions.
Fly to Bora Bora and be amazed by its fifty shades of blue. Visit cannons from WWII left behind in the same position. Explore Bora’s secluded regions, mountains and interior.
Fly to the islands of tranquility on secluded atolls, Rangiroa and Tikehau and be ready to be bedazzled under and over the water.
Explore the culture of French Polynesia; Price includes
- round trip air from LAX to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui
- inter island air on Air Tahiti
- half day cultural tour/safari in Moorea, Huahine. Taha’a, Bora Bora and Tahiti
- 2 nights at Manava Suite Tahiti in a garden studio
- 3 nights at Manava Moorea in a garden view room
- 2 nights at Raiatea Lodge in a double room
- 3 nights at Relais Mahana in a beach bungalow
- 3 nights at Maitai Bora Bora in an overwater bungalow
- 3 nights at Kia ora Rangiroa in a beach bungalow
- 3 nights at Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort in an overwater bungalow
- buffet breakfast daily
- 2 course dinner daily in Huahine and Bora Bora
- all r/t transfers from airport to hotel
- all taxes and service charges except city tax of $3 per person per day
Travel Nov 1-Dec 10,18 or Jan 15-March 10, 19 only
Book this Vacation Package
Full payment must be made and tickets must be issued within 72 hours of reservations. Single supplement applies. Strictly subject to availability at the time of booking. When promotional fares for air or hotel are sold out at the time of reservation, next level of fares will apply. Prices may increase. Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization is required. Air ticket and cruise are non-refundable once ticketed. Air ticket change fee of $200 per person; plus other penalties and fees for hotel and land arrangement revisions. Pacific Holidays' general cancellation policy applies. Optional Travel Insurance not included but highly recommended Hotel upgrades, air upgrades, additional hotel nights, and extensions to all other islands, and add-on air fares from various US cities are available.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.