The Brando is an exquisite luxury resort on the breathtakingly beautiful private atoll island of Tetiaroa – offering the only true “All Inclusive” experience in French Polynesia! With access provided by private plane, the resort offers carefree luxury in the midst of pristine nature. Marlon Brando said it best when stating, “Tetiaroa is beautiful beyond my capacity to describe. One could say that Tetiaroa is the tincture of the South Seas.”
This package pairs The Brando with the stunning Intercontinental Thalasso Resort on Bora Bora (Other Bora Bora resort options are available – please ask for details)
The “From” price listed in based on low season travel (November 1st to March 31st – except over the Christmas and New Year’s Holidays)
Travel in High Season would be starting from $11,999 per person (June 1st to October 31st and over the Christmas and New Year’s Holidays)
This Special Offer Includes:
- Round Trip Air from Los Angeles on Air Tahiti Nui
- Inter-Island Flights by Air Tahiti and Air Tetiaroa
- 3 nights InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa – Emerald Overwater Villa
- 3 nights The Brando Resort on the Island of Tetiaroa – One Bedroom Villa with Pool
- “All Inclusive” Package at The Brando! (details below)
- Daily American Buffet Breakfast on Bora (3 days Bora Bora)
- Add Dinner Nightly at the InterContinental Thalasso starting at an additional $245 per person for the 3 night stay
- Round Trip Airport/Hotel Transfers on Bora Bora and Tetiaroa
- VIP! Private Airport Meet & Greet upon arrival in Tahiti with escorted Fast Track Service through Customs & Immigration
- VIP! Departure Lounge access at the airport in Tahiti before your international flight back to the U.S. (with open bar and snacks)
- Complimentary Shark and Ray Snorkeling Excursion on Bora Bora
- Honeymooners receive a Bottle of Champagne and a Special Honeymoon Gift in Bora Bora
- VAT Taxes & Resort Fees
- Welcome Flower Lei & Traditional Farewell Shell Lei
- In-Country Support during your stay from our local office in Tahiti
The “All Inclusive” Package at the Brando:
- All meals in all dining venues including the Beachcomber Café, Restaurant Le Mutines, Nami Teppanyaki, Bob’s Bar and the Panoramic Te Manu Bar (select deluxe items also available at an additional charge)
- Most beverages: bottled water, soft drinks, beer, and select wines, Champagne, and spirits (Premiums at an additional charge)
- Dining in the privacy of your villa from 6:00am – 10:00pm (Night service & Deluxe items at an additional charge)
- One excursion per person and per day from the list proposed by the concierge, on a shared basis
- One spa treatment (50 minutes) for one person per villa per day
- Complimentary internet access at the resort
- One bicycle per guest for use at the resort
- Complimentary use of outrigger canoes, kayaks, paddleboards and snorkeling equipment.
Book this Vacation Package
(*) The “from” prices are quoted in US Dollars, per person, based on double occupancy. Upgraded room categories may be available at each hotel for an additional charge. All pricing is subject to availability, can change without notice and will be confirmed at time of booking. Prices are based on special airfares and hotel discounts available on a limited basis for bookings made 90-150+ days in advance of travel. Prices are based on low season travel dates from November 1 through December 10, 2022 and January 7 through March 31, 2023. Supplemental rates for other travel dates are available. High Season supplement rates of 15% to 35% may apply between June 1 through October 31 and December 10 through January 6. Mid-Season supplement rates of 10% to 25% may apply between April 1 through May 31. Please contact our Tahiti Vacation Specialists for an exact quote for your preferred travel dates. Blackout dates, minimum stay requirements, seasonal surcharges, currency exchange fluctuations, seat assignment fees, non-refundable ticket and change fees, and other restrictions may apply. All prices reflect a 3.5% discount for payment by check or wire transfer. Payment by credit card will not receive this discount. Some international flight arrivals may require an additional first night stay in Papeete. Packages include Economy Class seating (unless otherwise noted). Premium Economy and Business Class seating are available for an additional charge. Package prices exclude the local French Polynesia city tax of 150XPF-200XPF per person, per day (approximately $1.60-$2.20) which is paid by you directly to your resort upon check-out. Special added amenities are provided by the resorts and are subject to availability - each resort reserves the right to make substitutions.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.