Welcome aboard the Haumana Cruise ! Get to explore the most beautiful islands of the Society archipelago and savor an indescribable culinary experience. Rest from your flight during one night in Tahiti and directly head to Raiatea where you will discover a lush nature and have the opportunity to taste typically polynesian flavors, enhanced by the Taha’a vanilla, the most renowned in the world. Once on the cruise, you will be amazed by the beauty of the lagoons and the diversity of the landscapes. The chef will make sure to prepare refined dishes, based on local products. Eventually, try the overwater experience in a four-star resort of Bora Bora.
THIS VACATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Round-trip international airfares from Los Angeles on Air Tahiti Nui
- Inter-Island Air Transportation on Air Tahiti
- Meet and greet upon arrival in Papeete with flower lei
- All airport/hotel transfers
- 1 night with American Breakfast at the Manava Suite Resort Tahiti in a Lagoon Studio
- 3 nights with Half Board at the Raiatea Lodge Hotel in a Superior Room
- 2 nights with American Breakfast at the Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort & Spa in an Overwater Bungalow
- 3 night cruise onboard the Haumana (From Raiatea/Taha’a to Bora Bora)
- All meals with a selection of complimentary wines onboard
- All non-alcoholic beverages onboard
- One excursion ashore to discover Taha’a (half day) during the cruise
- All onboard activities (kayak, paddle board, snorkeling, cultural activities
Ask for special offer NAUS08
Book this Vacation Package
This package does not include : -City taxes of approx. $2-4 per person/per night -Meals not appearing on the program -Tips -Travel insurance *Rate calculated for a stay during the low season 2019
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.