Fly to Tahiti and its islands to give the best of yourself in paradise! Participate in the 3rd edition of the Tahiti Swimming Experience and swim in the turquoise waters of Moorea!
Two days of sporting events await you on the beautiful beach of Temae!
- November 30th, 3 races of 10, 6 and 2 kilometers will be organized
- December 1st, the competition reaches its peak with a relay between Moorea and Tahiti
Hold on, as it is just the beginning of this dream getaway. After Tahiti and Moorea, end your journey in style with the sumptuous lagoon of Bora Bora. You will stay in magnificent resorts, among the most prestigious in French Polynesia and straight out of a postcard. The Manava Suite Resort Tahiti, the Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa and the Conrad Bora Bora Nui will take your breath away!
You can add activities of all kinds to your itinerary. A helicopter tour to admire Moorea from above, a cultural hike surrounded by lush vegetation to discover the Afareaitu waterfall or a guided tour in transparent kayak to enjoy the of the lagoon’s treasures… a multitude of options are available! Our Travel Consultants will select the most beautiful excursions according to your desires.
Don’t wait any longer to book your stay and dive into the heart of an adventure you won’t forget !
THIS VACATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Roundtrip international airfare from Los Angeles on Air Tahiti Nui
- Meet and greet upon arrival in Papeete with flower lei
- Interisland transportation on Air Tahiti
- All airport/hotel transfers
- 1 night with American Breakfast at the Manava Suite Resort Tahiti in a Lagoon Studio
- 3 nights with American Breakfast at the Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa in a Garden Pool Bungalow
- 3 nights with American Breakfast at the Conrad Bora Bora Nui in an Overwater Villa
- The registration package (for both November the 30th and December the 1st)
Ask for special offer SEVUS11
Book this Vacation Package
This package does not include : City taxes of approx. $2-4 per person/per night Meals not appearing on the program Tips Travel insurance *Price per person, based on double occupancy **Rate calculated for a stay from November, 28th to December, 06th 2019
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.