A 7-night Tahiti getaway to the legendary tropical islands of Tahiti, Moorea and Bora Bora amidst the luxurious surroundings of the Sofitel resorts Moorea and Bora Bora. A very popular itinerary featuring Tahiti’s most famous island destinations!
- Round trip airfare from Los Angeles to Tahiti
- Domestic Flights in Tahiti
- Airport Meet & Greet
- 3 Nights at the Sofitel Resort Moorea in a Luxury Garden Bungalow
- Moorea Sailing Cruise
- 4 Nights at Sofitel Bora Bora Private Island resort in a Luxury Overwater Bungalow
- Dinner for two at the famous Bloody Mary’s restaurant
- Breakfast Daily
- All hotel transfers
- All taxes (except City Tax payable by the guest to hotels upon check-out : approx. 1.26 euros per person per night)
- Priced for travel Apr 1- May 31, 2020, Nov 1- Dec 13, 2020; Jan 7 – Mar 31, 2021
- Travel in High Season (Jun – Oct) from $4199 per person
Book this Vacation Package
(*) Published "from" package price is per person based on double occupancy and includes Economy Class round trip airfare from San Francisco or Los Angeles plus government fees and taxes. Package pricing is based on the lowest published promotional airfares and the lowest available hotel rates at time of publishing. The package price validity dates are indicated on each package page. Different seasonal supplements will apply to travel at different times of the year. Airfares require specific booking code seat availability, which is capacity controlled by the airline concerned, and travel restrictions apply. All airfares and flight schedules are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Fees for checked baggage may apply and vary by airline. For complete information, please visit the airline's Website. Due to currency exchange rate fluctuations, all land prices and taxes are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Package itinerary, availability and terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice. CST # 2098768-40
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.