Paradise Perfected with an escape to the Islands of Tahiti. Immerse yourself in the culture and beauty of Tahiti, Moorea and Bora Bora with this 8 night package from San Francisco. Shop, eat and explore the islands but be sure to snorkel right off the beach or from the comfort of the deck of your overwater bungalow.
Package inclusions for 2:
- Round trip international airfare on United Airlines from San Francisco to Papeete
- Domestic flights on Air Tahiti
- Ferry ticket to Moorea
- Arrival meet and greet at Papeete airport with shared transfer to hotel
- 1 night at InterContinental Tahiti in a Classic Room
- 3 nights at Sofitel Kia Ora Moorea Beach Resort in Luxury Garden Bungalow Beach View
- 4 nights at InterContinental Bora Bora Resort Le Moana in an Overwater Bungalow Otemanu Mountain View
- All transfer to and from all resorts and for the ferry.
- Reduced room rates
- Daily American Breakfast at each resort
- A 3rd night FREE at InterContinental Bora Bora Resort Le Moana
The package is available for bookings from now through March 1, 2024, and for travel from April 1, 2023 – March 31, 2024. Pricing is subject to availability and may be higher during peak travel times.
Book this Vacation Package
Prices are in USD, 'from' per person, and based on double occupancy, unless specifically noted. Single or extra person (triple) supplements apply. Package rates are inclusive of room tax, VAT, and city taxes. International air-inclusive packages rates also reflect airline fuel surcharge and U.S. airline taxes and fees. Package does not include forced pre-night stays on the island of Tahiti. Offer subject to availability at time of booking. Blackout dates, minimum stay requirements, seasonal surcharges, currency exchange fluctuations, and other restrictions may apply. Prices, itinerary, and terms & conditions are subject to change without notice. CST# 2079429-20.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.