8 Nights in Moorea & Fakarava with a 10-Dive Pass and a Private Whale Watching Experience!
Explore the underwater world of Tahiti like never before. Begin your journey with four nights in Moorea with a spectacular guided hike through the lush mountainous region of the island and a private humpback whale watching experience with the opportunity to swim with these giant creatures. From Moorea, fly out to the remote atoll of Fakarava for a four night stay on the shores of the lagoon. Spend your days enjoying the magnificent underwater life with a 10-dive inter-island pass and be sure to dive for your very own pearl at the hotel’s pearl farm. This vacation package includes four nights at Les Tipaniers in Moorea, four nights at Havaiki Lodge in Fakarava and international airfare from Los Angeles
Please note – whale watching season in Moorea is from August 15 – October 15. Any travel outside of these dates will include a private dolphin watching tour as a substitute for the whale watching tour.
THIS VACATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 4 Nights at Les Tipaniers in a Vanilla Garden Bungalow with Kitchen on Moorea
- 4 Nights at Havaiki Lodge in a Beach Bungalow on Fakarava
- Round-trip International Airfare from Los Angeles on Air Tahiti Nui
- Inter-Island Transport by Passenger Ferry to Moorea
- Round-trip Inter-Island Air Transportation on Air Tahiti to Fakarava
- 4-Day Car Rental on Moorea
- 10-Dive Inter-Island Pass (for 1 or 2 divers)
- Private Humpback Whale Watching & Swimming Tour on Moorea
- 4-Hour Guided Hike on Moorea
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner on Fakarava
- Personal Concierge Service while in Tahiti
- Welcome Flower Lei, All Transfers and Baggage Handling
- Price Valid for Travel 11/1 – 11/26/18, 1/11 – 1/27/19 and 2/9 – 3/31/19
- For Travel 7/15 – 10/31/18 and 12/29/18 – 1/10/19, add from $300 per person
- Ask for special offer TLI-DIVE
Book this Vacation Package
Prices are in USD, 'from' per person, based on double occupancy, unless specifically noted. Single or extra person (triple) supplements apply. Package rates are inclusive of room tax & VAT, International air-inclusive packages rates also reflect airline fuel surcharge and U.S. airline taxes and fees. Strictly subject to availability at time of booking. Black out dates, minimum stay requirements, seasonal surcharges, currency exchange fluctuations, and other restrictions may apply. Prices, itinerary and conditions are subject to change without notice. Clients may be responsible for local city taxes, bed taxes and airport departure taxes not included with the international ticket. Information will be provided at the time of booking. CST#1005294-40.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.