Do something different this season – visit places less traveled and be mesmerized by the natural beauty of the islands and pristine waters of the multi-hued lagoons. Travel to Tikehau – one of the most beautiful islands in French Polynesia, known for its unique pink sand beaches and sweeping lagoon views. Combine your adventure with 2 nights on Tahiti island and experience black sand beaches and expansive views of the Pacific ocean at the Tahiti Pearl Resort. Prepare to be amazed!
- Round trip airfare from Los Angeles to Tahiti (SFO departures might be available)
- Roundtrip Airfare from Tahiti to Tikehau on Air Tahiti
- Roundtrip Ferry Transportation between Tahiti and Moorea
- Airport Meet & Greet
- 2 Night at the Tahiti Pearl Beach Resort in an Oceanview Room
- 5 Nights at the Tikehau Pearl Resort in an Overwater Bungalow (no private ladder to the lagoon)*
- Breakfast Daily
- All hotel transfers
- All hotel and ticket taxes
- Upgrade to Premium Overwater Bungalow with Private ladder to the lagoon from 220 per person
- Priced for travel Nov 1- Dec 13, 2019 and Jan 7 – Mar 31, 2020
- Travel in High Season (Jun – Oct) from $3755 per person
Book this Vacation Package
(*) Published "from" package price is per person based on double occupancy and includes Economy Class round trip airfare from Los Angeles or San Francisco plus government fees and taxes. Package pricing is based on the lowest published promotional airfares and the lowest available hotel rates at time of publishing. The package price validity dates are indicated on each package page. Different seasonal supplements will apply to travel at different times of the year. Airfares require specific booking code seat availability, which is capacity controlled by the airline concerned, and travel restrictions apply. All airfares and flight schedules are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Fees for checked baggage may apply and vary by airline. For complete information, please visit the airline's Website. Due to currency exchange rate fluctuations, all land prices and taxes are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Package itinerary, availability and terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice. CST # 2098768-40
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.