Visit the amazing islands of Taha’a and Bora Bora – two of our favorite islands for the perfect tropical getaway!
This special offer includes two of the top spots in the Pearl Resort collection:
– Begin your journey at the relaxing Le Taha’a by Pearl Resorts – one our staff favorite properties for a true escape.
– End your trip at the recently renovated Le Bora Bora by Pearl Resort – one of the best values on Bora Bora.
We can also customize a package with visits to other islands if you prefer
Resort Space for Spring & Summer of 2023 is already filling up quickly
The “From” price listed in based on low season travel (December 1st to March 31st – except over the Christmas and New Year’s Holidays)
Travel in High Season would be starting from $5,889 per person (April 1st to November 30th and over the Christmas and New Year’s Holidays)
This Honeymoon Special Includes:
- Round Trip Air from Los Angeles on Air Tahiti Nui or from San Francisco on United Airlines
- Inter-Island Flights by Air Tahiti
- 3 nights Le Taha’a by Pearl Resorts – Pool Beach Villa
- 5 nights Le Bora Bora by Pearl Resorts – Overwater Bungalow
- Round Trip Airport/Hotel Transfers on Taha’a and Bora Bora
- Daily Buffet Breakfast (3 days Taha’a and 5 days Bora Bora)
- A Shark & Ray Snorkeling Tour in Bora Bora
- Honeymooners receive a Bottle of Champagne & a Tropical Flower Bed in Taha’a
- Honeymooners receive a Bottle of Champagne on Bora Bora
- VAT Taxes & Resort Fees
- Welcome Flower Lei & Traditional Farewell Shell Lei
- In-Country Support during your stay from our local office in Tahiti
Book this Vacation Package
(*) The “from” prices are quoted in US Dollars, per person, based on double occupancy. Upgraded room categories may be available at each hotel for an additional charge. All pricing is subject to availability, can change without notice and will be confirmed at time of booking. Prices are based on special airfares and hotel discounts available on a limited basis for bookings made 90-150+ days in advance of travel. Prices are based on low season travel dates from November 1 through December 10, 2023 and January 7 through March 31, 2024. Supplemental rates for other travel dates are available. High Season supplement rates of 15% to 35% may apply between April 1 through October 31 and December 10 through January 6. Please contact our Tahiti Vacation Specialists for an exact quote for your preferred travel dates. Blackout dates, minimum stay requirements, seasonal surcharges, currency exchange fluctuations, seat assignment fees, non-refundable ticket and change fees, and other restrictions may apply. All prices reflect a 4.0% discount for payment by check or wire transfer. Payment by credit card will not receive this discount. Some international flight arrivals may require an additional first night stay in Papeete. Packages include Economy Class seating (unless otherwise noted). Premium Economy and Business Class seating are available for an additional charge. Package prices exclude the local French Polynesia city tax of 150XPF-200XPF per person, per day (approximately $1.60-$2.20) which is paid by you directly to your resort upon check-out. Special added amenities are provided by the resorts and are subject to availability - each resort reserves the right to make substitutions.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.