Breakfast, Transfers & More in Sofitel Moorea or Hilton Moorea
One Week at Sofitel Moorea or Hilton Moorea from $2,599
Take an overnight flight from Los Angeles (8 hours) and arrive the next day in Tahiti. You are then transferred to the pier for a short ferry ride to magical Moorea.
You can either stay at Sofitel, a charming boutique hotel with a beautiful beach or stay at Hilton, with larger bungalows but further away from the pier.
Spend three nights at Sofitel Moorea in a luxury garden bungalow and two more nights in a luxury overwater bungalow. For the same price spend three nights at Hilton Moorea in a Garden Pool Bungalow and two nights in an overwater bungalow. Take a 4X4 Mountain Safari (469 per person), a Lagoon Tour with Motu Picnic and Ray Feeding ($99 per person) or go to Tiki Village (Tuesdays and Fridays) for a Polynesian Dinner with show ($139 per person including transfers from your hotel)
- Round trip air from Los Angeles to Tahiti (short stay air max 5 nights allowed)
- round trip transfers from airport to hotel/pier
- 2 nights overnight flights
- 3 nights in a luxury garden at Sofitel Moorea or in a garden pool bungalow at Hilton Moorea
- 2 nights in a luxury overwater at Sofitel Moorea or overwater bungalow at Hilton Moorea
- buffet breakfast daily
- round trip ferry from Tahiti to Moorea
- all taxes and service charges except city tax of $3 per person per day to be paid at the hotel
- if this is a honeymoon all honeymoon amenities are extended
- $2,599 per person if you travel Nov 1-Nov 30, 18 and Jan 15-Mar 25, 19
- $2,999 per person if you travel Jun to Oct, 18
- Please call Pacific Holidays if you travel from Dec 11-Jan 14, 19
- pareo and t-shirt at Sofitel Moorea
- bottle of champagne at Sofitel Moorea
- bottle of champagne at Hilton Moorea
Book this Vacation Package
Full payment must be made and tickets must be issued within 72 hours of reservations. Single supplement applies. Strictly subject to availability at the time of booking. When promotional fares for air or hotel are sold out at the time of reservation, next level of fares will apply. Prices may increase. Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization is required. Air ticket and cruise are non-refundable once ticketed. Air ticket change fee of $200 per person; plus other penalties and fees for hotel and land arrangement revisions. Pacific Holidays' general cancellation policy applies. Optional Travel Insurance not included but highly recommended Hotel upgrades, air upgrades, additional hotel nights, and extensions to all other islands, and add-on air fares from various US cities are available.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.