Sofitel Moorea Half Board and Le Meridien Bora Bora All Inclusive
Take an 8 hour flight from Los Angeles and transfer to the heart shaped island of Moorea. Spend four nights there and discover its lush vegetation, waterfalls and magnificent views.
Sofitel is located on one of the best beaches of the island. Breakfast buffet and three course dinner are included here.
Next fly to beautiful Bora Bora, with its fifty shades of blue from azure to cerulean.
Stay 4 nights in a lagoon view overwater bungalow with the only all inclusive plan on the island.
Soak in stunning views of Mount Otemanu and embrace the inimitable beauty of French Polynesia from the comfort of our over-water Bungalows. Spend your days relaxing on Bora Bora’s white-sand beaches, sample authentic French Polynesian cuisine in our array of restaurants and bars or immerse yourself in island wildlife at the Bora Bora Turtle Center.
You will need to pre-pay mandatory Christmas and New Year’s Eve dinners if you travel during that time.
- Round trip air from LAX to Tahiti on ATN
- Inter island air pass on Air Tahiti
- 4 nights stay at Sofitel Moorea in a luxury garden bungalow
- Buffet breakfast and three course dinner daily
- Mini bar refilled daily with 2 beers, 2 soft drinks and 2 waters in Moorea
- 4 nights stay at Le Meridien Bora Bora in a lagoon view overwater bungalow
- Breakfast , two course lunch and three course dinner in Bora, with limited drinks during lunch and dinner
- Open bar from 11 am to 11 pm of local beer and cocktails in Bora Bora
- Round trip transfer from airport to hotel in both islands
- All taxes and service charges except $3 per person per day city tax to be paid at the hotel
- Price valid for travel within Nov 1-Nov 30 and Jan 15-Mar 31, 20
- $6,299 per person if you travel Jun 1-Oct 31, 19 and Dec 1-Jan 14, 20
- Honeymooners amenities extended at both resorts
Book this Vacation Package
Full payment must be made and tickets must be issued within 72 hours of reservations. Single supplement applies. Strictly subject to availability at the time of booking. When promotional fares for air or hotel are sold out at the time of reservation, next level of fares will apply. Prices may increase. Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization is required. Air ticket and cruise are non-refundable once ticketed. Air ticket change fee of $200 per person; plus other penalties and fees for hotel and land arrangement revisions. Pacific Holidays' general cancellation policy applies. Optional Travel Insurance not included but highly recommended Hotel upgrades, air upgrades, additional hotel nights, and extensions to all other islands, and add-on air fares from various US cities are available.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.