Discover Tahiti and Moorea by staying at two Sofitel properties! Spend two nights at Tahiti Ia Ora Beach Resort, Managed by Sofitel and take a walk on the white-sand beach with direct access to the turquoise lagoon, then view an incredible sunset over the Pacific Ocean. Journey to Moorea via ferry, and during your four nights at Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Resort stay in an Luxury Overwater Bungalow. While on property snorkel in the lagoon, walk along the long stretch of beach beside the crystal clear water, and savor the delicious food from K restaurant while seeing the sparkling lights from the island of Tahiti in the distance.
- Overnight flight from Los Angeles to Papeete
- One Way Shared Transfer from PPT International Airport to hotel
- 2 night stay at Tahiti Ia Ora Beach Resort Managed by Sofitel
- Luxury Panoramic Room
- Reduced room rate
- American Buffet Breakfast for two
- Mini-bar filled once per day with complimentary fruit juices, soda, local beers, and still and sparkling water.
- One Way Shared Transfer from Papeete Hotels to Papeete Pier, Ferry tickets for two from Papeete to Moorea, One Way Shared Transfer from Moorea Ferry Terminal to hotel
- 4 night stay at Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Resort
- Luxury Overwater Bungalow
- A reduced room rate
- Daily American Buffet Breakfast for two
- Unlimited internet (Wi-Fi).
- Mini-bar refilled once per day with complimentary soft drinks, beers, and still and sparkling water.
- One Way Shared Transfer from hotel to Moorea Ferry Terminal, Ferry tickets for two fro m Moorea to Papeete, One Way Shared Transfer from Papeete Pier to PPT International Airport
- Overnight flight from Papeete to Los Angeles
All taxes and city tax are included in the price.
Travel through 3/31/20
Book this Vacation Package
Offers valid on new bookings only. Prices shown are per-person, except if expressly noted otherwise. Offers are subject to availability at time of booking and may be changed or discontinued at any time without notice. Blackout dates, minimum night stays, minimum stay requirements on air, seasonal surcharges, resort fees (if any), and other restrictions may also apply. Bookings with air must be packaged with hotel component. Individual offers may require purchase of Travel Smart Plan or travel waiver. Offers are not valid for Group Travel. Some booking and travel dates may vary. Other promotions and departure dates available which may result in a different rate and/or hotel inclusion. Customer is responsible for hotel taxes and fees on the free night offers, where applicable. For those properties where Classic Vacations has access to dynamic pricing rates, those rates will likely fluctuate from time to time based on market conditions and other factors beyond Classic Vacations control. All rates reflected are in USD currency unless otherwise noted. Classic Vacations CST# 2079429-20.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.