Sail From Huahine to Tahaa & Bora Bora on a Luxury Yacht
Sail From Huhine to Taha’a & Bora Bora on a Luxury Yacht
Take an eight hour flight from Los Angeles to Tahiti and spend one night at Hotel Tahiti Nui to unwind. Next take a short flight to lush island of Huahine. After that hop on a private Yacht Charter and sail away six nights from Huahine to Bora via Raiatea and Tahaa. You can go swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, use stand up paddle boards. Most meals are included.
A visit to a Pearl Farm where you can find out how the pearls are cultured and buy some and to a Vanilla Plantation in Tahaa are also included. You are transferred back to Tahiti and fly back to US arriving in Los Angeles next day.
You will need to pre-pay mandatory Christmas and New Year’s Eve dinners if you travel during that time.
Included in the package
- Round trip air from LAX to Tahiti on ATN –
- Round trip air from Tahiti (into Huahine and out of Bora Bora)
- 1 night at Hotel Tahiti Nui in a standard mountain view room
- 6 nights sailing from Huahine to Bora Bora via Raiatea, Tahaa ob Tahiti Yacht Charter
- Continental breakfast and two course lunch and dinner (starting with dinner first night) most days
- private skipper and cook on board Yacht
- Swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, Visit of Pearl Farm and Vanilla Plantation
- Extra excursions at extra cost and drinks are at extra cost (supermarket price +10%)
- Private Diving can be organized at extra cost ob Yacht
- all transfers from airport to hotel/hotel to Yacht
- all taxes and service charges except $3 per person per day for the hotel
- 12 euros per person per day taxes have to be paid ob cruise
Price per person based on double occupancy
- Price valid for travel Nov 1-30, 19
- $6,699 per person if you travel Jun 1-30,19
- $6,999 per person if you travel July 1-Oct 31, 19
- Your optional travel protection is $349 per person (extra)
- 100 DAYS advance booking required for these rates
Book this Vacation Package
Cruise and air is not refundable once booked. Hotels not refundable if cancelled 90 days or more. Pacific Holidays cancellation policy extra.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.