Sail Away to Bora Bora on a Private Yacht
Take an eight hour flight from Los Angeles to Tahiti and spend one night at Hotel Tahiti Nui to unwind. Next take a short flight to lush island of Raiatea. After that hop on a private Yacht Charter and sail away six nights from Raiatea to Bora via Huahine and Tahaa. You can go swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, use stand up paddle boards. Most of your meals are included. It’s just you and your significant other plus a skipper and a cook and fifty shades of blue.
You are offered optional excursions at extra cost.
Next you visit a Pearl Farm where you can find out how the pearls are cultured and you can buy some and to a Vanilla Plantation in Tahaa ( included). You are transferred back to Tahiti and fly back to US arriving in Los Angeles next day.
Included in the package
- Round trip air from LAX to Tahiti on ATN -economy class
- Round trip air from Tahiti (into Raiatea and out of Bora Bora)
- 1 night at Hotel Tahiti Nui in a Standard Mountain View room
- 6 nights sailing from Raitea to Bora Bora via Huahine , Tahaa on Tahiti Yacht Charter
- Continental breakfast and two course lunch and dinner (starting with dinner first night) most days
- Your lunch ob yacht first day if you arrive in Raiatea by 1 pm is included
- private skipper and cook on board Yacht
- Swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, Visit of pearl farm and vanilla plantation in Taha’a
- 2 full days in the lagoon of Bora Bora
- You are offered excursions and drinks at extra cost
- all transfers from airport to hotel/hotel to yacht
- all taxes and service charges except $3 per person per day for the hotel
- You have to pay 12 euros per person per day taxes ob cruise
Price per person (pp) based on double occupancy
- $5,999 if you travel within Jan 15-Mar 31,23
- strictly based on availability at the time of booking
- Book by Dec 29, 2022
- Packages can be customized
Book this Vacation Package
Cruise and air is not refundable once booked. Hotels not refundable if cancelled 90 days or more. Pacific Holidays cancellation policy extra.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.