Let the romantic island of Bora Bora set the tone as you celebrate your special day. Includes round-trip airfare from Los Angeles, six nights in an overwater villa at the Intercontinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa, daily breakfast and dinner for two, a canoe breakfast, couples massage, wedding ceremony with private beach dinner, wedding photographer, private sunset cruise, full-day lagoon cruise with picnic and more.
- Round-trip International Airfare from Los Angeles on Air Tahiti Nui
- Round-trip Inter-Island Air Transportation on Air Tahiti
- 1 night at the InterContinental Tahiti Resort, Ocean View Room
- 6 nights at the InterContinental Bora Bora Resort and Thalasso Spa, Overwater Villa Beach View
- VIP Fast Track Arrival and Connection Assistance upon Arrival
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner for Two
- Outrigger Canoe Breakfast Delivered to Your Overwater Bungalow on Your Wedding Day
- Traditional Beach Wedding Ceremony, Details Below
- Professional Photographer for Your Ceremony and 100 Photos
- Private Gourmet Dinner Served on the Beach after Your Wedding
- Custom 50-minute couples massage
- Shark & Ray Lagoon Cruise with Motu Lunch
- The Loveboat, Private Lagoon Lovers Photo Cruise
- Business Class Lounge Access upon Departure from Papeete
- Personal Concierge Service while in Tahiti
- Welcome Flower Lei, All Transfers and Baggage Handling
- Prices are per person, based on hotel double occupancy*
- Priced for travel 11/1/22 – 3/25/23, *Holidays excluded
- For travel 3/26/23 – 5/25/23, add from $900 per person
- For travel 5/26/26 – 10/31/23, add from $955 per person
- For travel 11/1/23 – 12/10/23, add from $300 per person
- Call to inquire for holiday season pricing (12/11/23 – 1/10/24)
- Call Tahiti.com at 866-584-2336 for availability and a customized quote. Ask for special offer COM-ITS7W.
Traditional Beach Ceremony and Dinner
In the afternoon, the ceremony will take place on the beach amidst Polynesian decorations, where you will be greeted by a Tahitian Priest, a Polynesian dance troupe, and musicians. The traditional ceremony lasts 20 minutes, after which the priest presents a wedding certificate inscribed on Tapa. Upon your return to your villa after the ceremony, you will find a lovely arrangement of flowers, a bottle of champagne, and a wedding cake. From 7pm, enjoy a private, romantic, 4-course gourmet dinner on the beach.
The ceremony includes:
- Pareus, two flower leis and flower crowns
- Tahitian Priest as officiant
- Private, gourmet 4-course dinner on the beach with Champagne
- Flowers, champagne, and wedding cake in your bungalow after the ceremony
- Wedding certificate inscribed on Tapa
- A Tahitian Folkloric Dance Troupe with musicians
- Professional Photographer including 100 photos on CD
Book this Vacation Package
Tahiti.com Wedding Packages - *Prices are 'from' per person, based on double occupancy unless specifically noted. Single supplements apply. Wedding cerremonies included are ceremonies and not legally binding. For legally binding weddings, enquire at the time of booking. Strictly subject to availability at time of booking. Fuel surcharges, airline taxes and all other government and carrier imposed taxes and fees are included. Prices shown are in U.S. dollars and are subject to adjustment without prior notification. Black out dates, minimum stay requirements, seasonal surcharges, currency exchange fluctuations, and other restrictions may apply. Prices, itinerary and conditions are subject to change without notice. Clients may be responsible for local city taxes, bed taxes and airport departure taxes not included with the international ticket. Information will be provided at the time of booking. City taxes of approx. $2-4 per person/per night is not included. CST#2107198-40.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.