Romantic Tahiti, Moorea & Bora Bora Overwater w/Meals
Take an eight hour flight from Los Angeles and arrive in Tahiti same day or next day. You are transferred to InterContinental Tahiti Resort for three nights . Go on an Tahiti island tour and discover its lush vegetation and hidden waterfalls. Next fly to magical Moorea and spend three nights at Sofitel Moorea Kia Ora, an intimate luxurious resort located on Moorea’s best beach.
Go hiking, diving, snorkeling, take an island tour or just relax and enjoy this charming and intimate resort. Fly to Bora Bora and spend three nights overwater at the InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana. Rent a jet ski or an ATV, take a sunset cruise or a romantic dinner and enjoy the fifty shades of blue from azure to cerulean in Bora Bora. Fly back to Tahiti and take an overnight flight arriving to Los Angeles next morning. Strictly based on availability at the time of booking. Rates will increase at all hotels if you do not book them together.
- round trip air from LAX to Tahiti on Award Winning Air Tahiti Nui
- Inter island Air Pass on Air Tahiti-all domestic flights
- InterContinental Tahiti Resort in a standard room for three nights
- Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Resort in a luxury garden bungalow for three nights
- InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana in a Jr Suite Lagoon view Overwater Bungalow for three nights
- American breakfast daily in all islands
- three course dinner daily in all islands (drinks are extra)
- mini bar refilled daily with 2 beers, 2 soft drinks and 2 waters in Moorea
- Honeymoon amenities-small bottle of champagne Tahiti and Bora (min 3 nts)
- Honeymooners get Pareo and T shirt and flower bed in Moorea
- all taxes and service charges except $3 per person per day city tax pay at hotels
- all round trip transfers from airport to hotels
Price Per Person Based on Double Occupancy
- $4,898 per person if you travel within now-May 31 and Nov 1-Dec 10,21
- $5,798 per person if you travel within Jun 1-Oct 31,21 with min 3 months advance booking
- Promotional values expire on March 31,2021
Book this Vacation Package
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.