Romance in Bora Bora & Taha’a, Relais and Chateaux Resorts
InterContinental Tahiti, Le Bora Bora and Le Taha’a by Pearl Resorts
Take an eight hour flight from Los Angeles. If you come in on a day flight spend one night at Le Tahiti by Pearl Resorts to unwind . Go downtown shopping or dining “al Fresco” with the locals at the famous “roulettes” or take an island tour of Tahiti. Next fly to Bora Bora and spend three nights here. Rent a jet ski, take a shark and snorkel safari or just relax by the pool. Then at the luxurious Le Taha’a, a five stars Relais and Chateaux property and indulge in an overwater suite.
Le Taha’a is more laid back but offers excellent snorkeling in the Coral Garden or a visit to a Vanilla Plantation (per cost)
- Round trip air from Los Angeles to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui
- All Inter-island transportation on Air Tahiti
- All airport/hotel round trip transfers
- 1 night at Le Tahiti by Pearl Resorts in an oceanview deluxe room
- 3 nights at Le Bora Bora in a Beach Pool Villa
- 3 nights at Le Taha’a by Pearl Resorts in a Taha’a Overwater Suite
- American breakfast daily in all resorts at main restaurant
- All taxes and service charges except $3 per person per day city tax to be paid at the resort plus $20 per room per night service tax in Tahiti
Prices are in USD per person based on double occupancy
- $3,899 per person if you travel within Jan 11-March 31,22
- $4,599 per person if you travel within April 1-30,22
- $4,799 per person if you travel within May 1-31,22
- $5,499 per person if you travel within Jun 1-Oct 31,22
- book by Oct 29, 21 for these promotional rates
- strictly based on availability at the time of booking
Book this Vacation Package
Strictly subject to availability at the time of booking. Air ticket once issued is non-refundable. General cancellation policy applies. When promotional fares for air or hotel are sold out at the time of reservation, next level of fares will apply. Prices may increase. Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization required. Air ticket is non-refundable once ticketed. Air ticket change fee of $200 per person; plus other penalties and fees for hotel and land arrangement revisions. Pacific Holidays' general cancellation policy applies. Optional Travel Insurance not included. Hotel upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions to all other islands and add-on air fares from various US cities are available
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.