Romance in Bora Bora & Taha’a, Relais and Chateaux Resorts
Le Tahiti, Le Bora Bora and Le Taha’a by Pearl Resorts
Take an eight hour flight from Los Angeles. If you come in on a day flight spend one night at Le Tahiti by Pearl Resorts to unwind . Go downtown shopping or dining “al Fresco” with the locals at the famous “roulettes” or take an island tour of Tahiti. Next fly to Bora Bora and spend three nights at the newly renovated Le Bora Bora and then at the luxurious Le Taha’a.
In Bora there are plenty of activities from renting a Jet Ski to taking a sunset cruise or snorkeling safari. Taha’a is more laid back but offers excellent snorkeling in the Coral Garden or a visit to a Vanilla Plantation.
- Round trip air from Los Angeles to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui
- All Inter-island transportation on Air Tahiti
- All airport/hotel transfers
- 1 night at Le Tahiti by Pearl Resorts in an Oceanview Deluxe Room
- 3 nights at Le Bora Bora By Pearl Resorts in a Garden Pool Bungalow
- 3 nights at Le Taha’a by Pealr Resorts in a Taha’a Overwater Villa
- American breakfast daily in all resorts at restaurant
- Resort fee of $20 per room per night to be paid at Le Tahiti
- All taxes and service charges except $3 per person per day city tax to be paid at the resort
Prices are in USD per person based on double occupancy
- $3,699 per person if you travel within Nov 1-Dec 10,21 &Jan 11-March 31,22
- $3,999 per person if you travel within April 1-May 31,21
- $4,699 per person if you travel within Jun 1-Oct 31,21
Book this Vacation Package
Strictly subject to availability at the time of booking. Air ticket once issued is non-refundable. General cancellation policy applies. When promotional fares for air or hotel are sold out at the time of reservation, next level of fares will apply. Prices may increase. Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization required. Air ticket is non-refundable once ticketed. Air ticket change fee of $200 per person; plus other penalties and fees for hotel and land arrangement revisions. Pacific Holidays' general cancellation policy applies. Optional Travel Insurance not included. Hotel upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions to all other islands and add-on air fares from various US cities are available
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.