Romance and Honeymoon in Bora Bora
Take an 8 hour flight from Los Angeles during the day or overnight and arrive in Tahiti. Transfer one night at Intercontinental Tahiti (can be at the beginning or end of the trip) Next day fly out to magnificent Bora Bora, with its fifty shades of blue from azure to cerulean.
Stay 3 nights at the Maitai Bora Bora in a beach bungalow on the main island of Bora Bora with breakfast and two course dinner. Next spend three more nights in a junior suite beach bungalow at Intercontinental Le Moana ($300 more per person to upgrade for three nights in overwater bungalow) Spend your days relaxing on Bora Bora’s white-sand beaches, sample authentic French Polynesian cuisine in restaurants and bars.
You will need to pre-pay mandatory Christmas and New Year’s Eve dinners if you travel during that time.
- Round trip air from LAX to Tahiti on ATN
- Inter island air pass on Air Tahiti
- 1 night at Intercontinental Tahiti in a standard room
- 3 nights stay at Maitai Polynesia Bora Bora in a Beach bungalow
- 3 nights at Intercontinental Le Moana Bora Bora in a junior suite beach bungalow
- Breakfast daily (7 per person)
- Two course dinner daily at Maitai Bora Bora (3 per person)
- Round trip transfer from airport to hotel in both islands
- All taxes and service charges except $3 per person per day city tax to be paid at the hotel
- Honeymooners amenities (see below)
Prices are per person in USD based on double occupancy
- $3,388 per person if you travel within Jan 15-May 31, 21 &Nov 1-Dec 10,21
- $3,888 per person if you travel within Jun 1-Oct 31,21
- $300 more per person to upgrade to Junior Suite Lagoon View Overwater Bungalow
- Mandatory Christmas and New Year Dinners will be added if you travel during this time
- Select cocktail for two persons at the bar offered once per stay and Pareo and Tshirt at Maitai
- Small Bottle of Champagne in Intercontinental Le Moana Bora Bora
Book this Vacation Package
Full payment must be made and tickets must be issued within 72 hours of reservations. Single supplement applies. Strictly subject to availability at the time of booking. When promotional fares for air or hotel are sold out at the time of reservation, next level of fares will apply. Prices may increase. Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization is required. Air ticket and cruise are non-refundable once ticketed. Air ticket change fee of $200 per person; plus other penalties and fees for hotel and land arrangement revisions. Pacific Holidays' general cancellation policy applies. Optional Travel Insurance not included but highly recommended Hotel upgrades, air upgrades, additional hotel nights, and extensions to all other islands, and add-on air fares from various US cities are available.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.