Romance and Honeymoon in Bora Bora
Take an 8 hour flight from Los Angeles during the day or overnight and arrive in Tahiti. Transfer two nights at Intercontinental Tahiti (can be at the beginning or end of the trip) Next fly to magnificent Bora Bora, with its fifty shades of blue from azure to cerulean.
Next spend five more nights in a junior suite beach bungalow at Intercontinental Le Moana Spend your days relaxing on Bora Bora’s white-sand beaches, sample authentic French Polynesian cuisine in restaurants and bars. Or rent a jet ski, an ATV, go on a sunset cruise or visit the lagoonarium.
- Round trip air from LAX to Tahiti on ATN
- Inter island air pass on Air Tahiti
- 2 night sat Intercontinental Tahiti in a standard room
- 5 nights at Intercontinental Le Moana Bora Bora in a junior suite beach bungalow
- Breakfast daily (7 per person)
- Round trip transfer from airport to hotel in both islands
- All taxes and service charges except $3 per person per day city tax to be paid at the hotel
- Honeymooners amenities (see below)
Prices are per person in USD based on double occupancy
- $3,399 per person if you travel within March 1-May 31, 21
- $3,599 per person if you travel within Jun 1-Oct 31 and Dec 11-Dec 30,21
- $3,299 per person if you travel within Nov 1-Dec 10,21
- strictly based on availability at the time of booking
- Small Bottle of Champagne in Intercontinental Le Moana Bora Bora
Book this Vacation Package
Full payment must be made and tickets must be issued within 72 hours of reservations. Single supplement applies. Strictly subject to availability at the time of booking. When promotional fares for air or hotel are sold out at the time of reservation, next level of fares will apply. Prices may increase. Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization is required. Air ticket and cruise are non-refundable once ticketed. Air ticket change fee of $200 per person; plus other penalties and fees for hotel and land arrangement revisions. Pacific Holidays' general cancellation policy applies. Optional Travel Insurance not included but highly recommended Hotel upgrades, air upgrades, additional hotel nights, and extensions to all other islands, and add-on air fares from various US cities are available.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.