Sail Away to Bora Bora on a Private Yacht
Take an eight hour flight from Los Angeles to Tahiti and spend one night at Hotel Tahiti Nui to unwind. Next take a short flight to lush island of Raiatea. After that hop on a private Yacht Charter and sail away six nights from Raiatea to Bora via Huahine and Tahaa. You can go swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, use stand up paddle boards. Most meals are included. It;s just you and your significant other plus a skipper and a cook.
Some optional activities available ob yacht are extra.
Next take a visit to a Pearl Farm where you can find out how the pearls are cultured and buy some and to a Vanilla Plantation in Tahaa are also included. You are transferred back to Tahiti and fly back to US arriving in Los Angeles next day.
Included in the package
- Round trip air from LAX to Tahiti on ATN –
- Round trip air from Tahiti (into Huahine and out of Bora Bora)
- 1 night at Hotel Tahiti Nui in a standard mountain view room
- 6 nights sailing from Raitea to Bora Bora via Huahine , Tahaa on Tahiti Yacht Charter
- Continental breakfast and two course lunch and dinner (starting with dinner first night) most days
- Optional lunch ob yacht first day if you arrive in Raiatea by 1 pm is included
- private skipper and cook on board Yacht
- Swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, Visit of Pearl Farm and Vanilla Plantation in Taha’a
- 2 full days in the Lagoon of Bora Bora
- Excursions and drinks are at extra cost
- Private Diving can be organized at extra cost ob Yacht
- all transfers from airport to hotel/hotel to Yacht
- all taxes and service charges except $3 per person per day for the hotel
- 12 euros per person per day taxes have to be paid ob cruise
Price per person (pp) based on double occupancy
- $5,999 if you travel within Nov 1-Dec 10, 20 and Jan 15-March 31, 2021
- $6,098 if you travel April 1-May 21, 2020
- $6,498 pp if you travel within May 22-Aug 31, 2020
- $6,298 pp if you travel within Sep 1-Oct 31, 2020
- $6,498 pp if you travel Dec 11-Jan 14, 2021
Book this Vacation Package
Cruise and air is not refundable once booked. Hotels not refundable if cancelled 90 days or more. Pacific Holidays cancellation policy extra.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.