Lagoon 380 is the smallest of the Lagoon range and is the record-breaker of cruising catamarans. Its principal attractions: a simple layout, efficiency, safety and comfort. All manoeuvres are controlled from the cockpit, so that sailing the Lagoon 380 is rapid and easy, even with a basic crew.
Combine your private catamaran cruise from Raiatea to Bora Bora with a 3-night stay on Moorea Island and a 4-night stay in Bora Bora.
Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Resort is situated on Moorea’s most beautiful beach on the edge of a magnificent lagoon with scenic views of the island of Tahiti. The resort features a fabulous outdoor swimming pool and a day spa. Le Méridien Bora Bora, designed in the contemporary and elegant style, is set on a magnificent islet surrounded by the most beautiful lagoon in the world and offers stunning sights over Mount “Otemanu”.
THIS VACATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Round trip Airfare from Los Angeles to Papeete on Air Tahiti Nui
- Airport Meet & Greet with flower lei
- Domestic Flights in French Polynesia
- Ferry Transportation between Tahiti and Moorea Room
- 3 nights at the Sofitel Moorea in a Luxury Garden Bungalow
- 3 nights Aboard Tahiti Yacht Charter (private Catamaran for 2 people)
- 4 nights at the Le Méridien Bora Bora in a Overwater Bungalow
- All Meals aboard the catamaran
- Breakfast Daily in Moorea and Bora Bora
- Airfare between Bora Bora and Tahiti on Air Tahiti
- All Transfers
- All Taxes except except City Tax payable by the guest to hotels upon check-out : approx. 1.26 euros per person per night
- Priced for Travel Nov 1 – Dec 13, 2018; Jan 7 – Mar 24, 2019
- Other dates are available at a higher price
Book this Vacation Package
(*) Published "from" package price is per person based on double occupancy and includes Economy Class round trip airfare from Los Angeles plus government fees and taxes. Package pricing is based on the lowest published promotional airfares and the lowest available hotel rates at time of publishing. The package price validity dates are indicated on each package page. Different seasonal supplements will apply to travel at different times of the year. Airfares require specific booking code seat availability, which is capacity controlled by the airline concerned, and travel restrictions apply. All airfares and flight schedules are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Fees for checked baggage may apply and vary by airline. For complete information, please visit the airline's Website. Due to currency exchange rate fluctuations, all land prices and taxes are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Package itinerary, availability and terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice. CST # 2098768-40
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or inoffensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third-Party Sites.