Discover some of the most beautiful and iconic islands of the South Pacific! In addition to the amazing and lively excursions scattered throughout your journey, the Intercontinental resorts will offer you the comfort that you are looking for, with mesmerizing settings to enjoy. In between your stay in Moorea and Bora Bora, enjoy a colorful sailing adventure to experience, closer than ever, the stunning lagoons of this dream destination. Embrace the magic and appreciate the tradition of warm Polynesian welcoming. Indulge yourself with gorgeous places, discoveries of all kinds, lay back and relax…
THIS VACATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Roundtrip airfare from Los Angeles on Air Tahiti Nui
- Meet and greet upon arrival in Papeete with flower lei
- Interisland transportation on Air Tahiti
- All airport/hotel transfers
- 3 nights with American Breakfast at the Intercontinental Moorea Resort & Spa in a Premium Lanai Room
- 3 nights with all meals and excursions one the Bora Bora Pearl Dream Cruise of Archilpels Croisières in a Double Cabin
- 3 nights with American Breakfast at the Intercontinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort in a Lagoon Overwater Junior Suite Bungalow
Ask for special offer CCUS16
Day 1: Tahiti – Moorea
- Arrival at Tahiti Faa’a international airport (PPT)
- Take a 10min flight to Moorea
- Check in at the Intercontinental Moorea Resort & Spa
- Enjoy a sunset excursion in a glass bottom kayak to discover immersed sculptures, the coral garden, swim with sharks and rays and enjoy a sunset cocktail facing some beautiful islets
Day 2: Moorea
- Enjoy a full day 4WD discovery of the most beautiful sites of Moorea
Day 3: Moorea
- In the morning, perched in the trees and surrounded by the tranquil atmosphere of the Opunohu Valley, enjoy an accrobranche course for an hour or two.
- Leisure activities
Day 4: Moorea – Raiatea – Cruise
- Take a 45min flight to Raiatea
- Transfer to the Archipel Croisières yacht and embark your cruise at 12:00PM in Uturoa
- Panoramic Lunch and short navigation inside the lagoon of Raiatea to the Motu Tau Tau of Taha’a
- Leisure activites in the afternoon, beachcombing, sea kayaks, snorkelling parties, walk on the islet
Day 5: Cruise
- Navigation of 4 hours to Bora Bora
- Lunch at the Motu Tapu
- Discovery of Bora Bora’s lagoon and swimming with the reef sharks
- Evening and night in the East of Bora Bora
Day 6: Cruise
- Swimming with Manta rays
- After breakfast, a short navigation
- Nautical and leisure activities: swimming with tropical fish – rays and turtles. Discovery of the reef barrier, beachcombing.
- Barcebecue lunch on a private motu
- Afternoon, sailing navigation in the fabulous lagoon of Bora Bora, night at Matira point.
Day 7: Cruise – Bora Bora
- Disembarking at 8:00AM at the Vaitape pier
- Check in at the Intercontinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort
Days 8 & 9: Bora Bora
- Leisure activities : relaxing on the beach, kayaks, paddleboards, snorkelling, walks on the main island.
- Scuba diving discovery pack : Enjoy an introductory dive and 2 discovery dives to discover the breathtaking lagoon and marine fauna and flora of Bora Bora
Day 10: Bora Bora – Tahiti
- In the afternoon, fly back to Tahiti on a 45 min flight
- Fly back to Los Angeles on Air Tahiti Nui
Book this Vacation Package
This package does not include : -City taxes of approx. $2-4 per person/per night -Meals not appearing on the program -Tips -Travel insurance *Price per person, based on double occupancy **Rate calculated for a stay during the low season 2019 booked at least 180 days prior to departure
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.