Featuring the InterContinental Moorea and InterContinental Bora Bora Thalasso
Spend seven amazing days in Moorea and Bora Bora. In Moorea, you will go on a glass-bottom boat snorkeling tour with motu picnic, an ATV tour of the island, and have a lovely sunset dinner. On Bora Bora, relax in your overwater bungalow, enjoy a romantic sunset lagoon cruise, 4×4 cultural island tour, couples massage and more. Package includes daily breakfast for two and free daily dinner in Bora Bora, round-trip inter-island airfare, all transfers, plus added amenities for our honeymoon clients. Price reflects a resort discount for 90-day advanced purchase.
Package based on departure from select California cities, using promotional fares with limited availability. Please indicate your preferred departure city in your quote request and our agents will provide you with a customized quote reflecting the best available airfare for your specific travel dates and location.
Please note the overwater bungalows at the Moorea InterContinental resort will be undergoing renovations from January 2019 – December 2019. Room inventory will be limited throughout this time. See resort page for more details.
THIS VACATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Round-trip International Airfare from Select California Gateways
- Round-trip inter-island air transportation on Air Tahiti
- 3 nights at the InterContinental Moorea Resort & Spa, Garden Pool Junior Suite Bungalow
- 3 nights at the InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa, Emerald Overwater Villa
- 1 night at the InterContintental Tahiti Resort and Spa, Garden View Room
- Daily American Breakfast for Two
- Daily 3-Course Dinner for Two on Bora Bora
- Captain Taina’s Full-Day Glass-Bottom Boat and Snorkeling Tour with Motu Picnic on Moorea
- ATV Tour of Moorea’s Lush Interior
- 4×4 Cultural Island Tour by Natura Discovery on Bora Bora
- The Loveboat Sunset Dream Cruise – 90-Minute Semi-Private Sunset Cruise with Complimentary Champagne on Bora Bora
- Custom Body Massage for Two at the World-Famous InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa
- 7500XPF ($75) Food & Beverage Credit on Bora Bora
- Free Gift with Purchase at Hinerava Pearls, a Tahiti.com exclusive
- Added Amenities for our Honeymoon Clients on Moorea: Honeymoon present and a Half-Bottle of Champagne
- Added Amenities for our Honeymoon Clients on Bora Bora: Half-Bottle of French Champagne and a Honeymoon Gift
- Personal Concierge Service while in Tahiti
- Complimentary Internet Access at All Resorts
- Business Class Lounge Access upon Departure from Papeete
- Welcome Flower Lei, All Transfers and Baggage Handling
- Priced for travel 4/1 – 5/25/20 and 11/1/20 – 3/31/21* – Special Advanced Purchase Rate for April-May!
- For travel 1/11 – 3/31/20, add $275 per person
- For travel 5/26 – 10/31/20, add $475 per person
- *Holiday season excluded – For holiday season travel, please call for details
- Call Tahiti.com at 866-584-2336 for availability and a customized quote
- Ask for special offer COM-JET72
Book this Vacation Package
Tahiti.com *Prices are 'from' per person, based on double occupancy unless specifically noted. Single supplements apply. Strictly subject to availability at time of booking. Fuel surcharges, airline taxes and all other government and carrier imposed taxes and fees are included. Prices shown are in U.S. dollars and are subject to adjustment without prior notification. Black out dates, minimum stay requirements, seasonal surcharges, currency exchange fluctuations, and other restrictions may apply. Prices, itinerary and conditions are subject to change without notice. Clients may be responsible for local city taxes, bed taxes and airport departure taxes not included with the international ticket. Information will be provided at the time of booking. City taxes of approx. $2-4 per person/per night is not included. CST#2107198-40.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.