Featuring a Private Yacht Charter Cruise, with stays in Bora Bora and Moorea.
Discover the Society Islands by land and sea with this ten night vacation to Moorea, Raiatea, Taha`a and Bora Bora. First, spend three nights in an Beach Bungalow at the InterContinental Moorea Resort and Spa, then cruise the Leeward Society Islands of Raiatea, Taha’a, and Bora Bora for three nights aboard a Lagoon 380 catamaran on a private cruise by Tahiti Yacht Charter. Afterward, spend four nights in an Overwater Bungalow at the InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort.
THIS VACATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Round-trip international airfare from Los Angeles on Air Tahiti Nui
- Inter-island air transportation on Air Tahiti
- 3 nights at the InterContinental Moorea Resort and Spa in a Beachfront Suite Bungalow
- 4 nights at the InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort in a Overwater Lagoon Junior Suite Bungalow
- 3 nights Aboard Tahiti Yacht Charter in a Catamarans-4 to 12 people
- Daily American breakfast for two at the InterContinental Moorea Resort and Spa
- Daily American breakfast, lunch, and 3 dinners aboard your vessel, freshly prepared on board by your hostess chef
- Daily breakfast for two at the InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort
- Tahiti.com Exclusive, receive a 5000xpf (approx $45) bar credit at the InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort
- Complimentary wifi internet access at the InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort
- Welcome flower lei, all transfers and baggage handling
- Room tax and VAT, air taxes and fuel surcharges included
- Priced for travel 11/1/17 – 3/31/18*
- For travel 9/22 – 10/31/17 add $1100 per person
- Ask for special offer COM-TYC3
Book this Vacation Package
Tahiti.com *Prices are 'from' per person, based on double occupancy unless specifically noted. Single supplements apply. Strictly subject to availability at time of booking. Fuel surcharges, airline taxes and all other government and carrier imposed taxes and fees are included. Prices shown are in U.S. dollars and are subject to adjustment without prior notification. Black out dates, minimum stay requirements, seasonal surcharges, currency exchange fluctuations, and other restrictions may apply. Prices, itinerary and conditions are subject to change without notice. Clients may be responsible for local city taxes, bed taxes and airport departure taxes not included with the international ticket. Information will be provided at the time of booking. City taxes of approx. $2-4 per person/per night is not included. CST#2107198-40.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or inoffensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third-Party Sites.