One Week in Tahiti and Hilton Moorea
Looking for secluded romance, book your one week vacation in paradise. Fly on award winning Air Tahiti Nui for 8 hours from Los Angeles. Spend two nights in Tahiti and five in Moorea . If your flight arrives in the morning take the ferry over to Moorea first. If you are on a day flight from US, go to Tahiti first.
Explore magical Moorea -go hiking, diving, snorkeling, take a 4WD or rent a scooter and roam the island. One evening splurge and have a Polynesian dinner and a show at the Tiki Village. Take a shark and snorkel safari with a local and find out about the culture and history of this breathtaking island. In Tahiti if times allows go down to the pier and dine al fresco at the famous “Roulettes” -food trucks on the pier.
The food is affordable and delicious. In the morning you can check out the market and buy some souvenirs, black pearls and trinkets.
- Round trip air from Los Angeles to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui
- round trip ferry from Tahiti to Moorea
- 2 nights at InterContinental Tahiti Resort in a standard room
- Breakfast daily at both resorts
- Mini bar with 2 beers, 2 waters and 2 soft drinks free once in Tahiti
- 5 nights at Hilton Moorea in a garden pool bungalow
- Upgrade to overwater bungalow in Moorea for 2 nights for $300 per person
- all taxes and service charges except city tax of $3 per person per day to be paid to the hotel
Prices are based on double occupancy
- $2,798 per person if you travel within Jan 15-May and Nov 1-Dec 10,21
- $2,998 per person if you travel within Jun 1-Oct 31, 21
- upgrade two of the nights in Moorea to overwater bungalow for $300 per person
- Strictly based on availability at the time of booking
- need to have a copy of marriage certificate up to 9 months from ceremony to receive
- 1 small bottle of champagne in Moorea
Book this Vacation Package
Rates are per person, based on double occupancy. Unless otherwise indicated: rates quoted are accurate as of time of listing, are per person, based on double occupancy and are for the lowest accommodation category. Gratuities, transfers & excursions are additional. Daily resort or facility fees payable directly to the hotel at check-out may apply; such fee amounts are excluded from advertised rates and will be advised at the time of booking. Rates may not be available on all travel dates. Airline tickets are non-refundable. Additional restrictions may apply, including, but not limited to, baggage charges for first and/or second checked bag, advance purchase requirements, & blackout dates. Charges apply for most seat assignments. Seats can be purchased directly from Air Tahiti Nui, after Pacific Holidays issues your tickets. Itinerary changes/cancellations are subject to Pacific Holidays-imposed fees from $200 per person 90 days prior to departure, in addition to any applicable airline or other supplier-imposed change/cancellation penalties, plus applicable fare differentials (certain changes involve pre-notification deadlines). Airline fees & policies may vary; contact Pacific Holidays for information. Rates involving roundtrip air transportation from other gateways may differ. Rates, terms, conditions, availability, itinerary, government taxes, surcharges, deposit, payment & cancellation terms & policies are subject to change without notice. Cruise rates capacity controlled. Not responsible for errors or omissions
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.