One Week Family with Kids in Moorea: Kids Fly free.
Spend one week family with kids in Moorea. Take an eight hour overnight flight from Los Angeles to Tahiti .Next day take a short ferry to the heart shaped island of Moorea. Spend six nights at luxurious Intercontinental Moorea Beach Resort and Spa in a beach jr suite bungalow. Kids 11 and under fly free .
Take an island tour with a 4WD ($69 per person) and take memorable photos from the top of Moorea. Visit a pineapple plantation, rum factory and stop by to pick up some souvenirs.
Go snorkeling with stingrays and colored fish or just stay at the resort and have fun by the pool. Convenience stores are withing easy reach from the hotel and so are some local restaurants.
Return back to Moorea on an overnight flight. All transfers and round trip ferry are included.
THIS VACATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Round trip air from LAX to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui
- Kids 11 and under fly free from Los Angeles to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui
- Round trip ferry from Tahiti to Moorea
- Round trip transfers from airport to pier in Tahiti and pier to hotel in Moorea
- 6 nights at the Intercontinental Moorea Resort and Spa in a Beach Junior Suite Bungalow
- Buffet breakfast daily
- Price valid for travel on select dates from Feb 1, 20-March 31, 2021
- All taxes and service charges except $3 per person per day city tax to be paid directly at hotel
- Only Kids 11 and under fly free from Los Angeles to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui
- If you book by April 9 and travel through Jun 15 , 2020, kids can be 15 or under
Price is based per family of two adults and two kids 11 and under traveling together
- $ 6,698 for travel within March 1-May 31, Nov 1-Dec 10, 20 and Jan 15-Mar 31, 2021
- $ 7,518 for travel within Jun 1-Oct 31,20 and Dec 11-Jan 14,21
- one free child per one paying adult
- mandatory New Year Eve Dinners will be added if you travel during that time
Book this Vacation Package
Tickets not refundable once issued. Strictly based on availability at the time of booking. Pacific Holidays cancellation policies apply. Please check website for details.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.