One Week Family with Kids in Moorea: Kids Fly, stay and eat free.
Spend one week family with kids in Moorea. Take an eight hour overnight flight from Los Angeles to Tahiti and a short ferry to the heart shaped island of Moorea. Spend five nights at Manava Moorea Beach Resort and Spa in a family garden duplex or splurge and upgrade to an overwater bungalow. Kids 11 and under fly, stay and eat free.
Take an island tour with a 4WD ($69 per person) and take memorable photos from the top of Moorea. Visit a pineapple plantation, rum factory and stop by to pick up some souvenirs.
Go snorkeling with stingrays and colored fish or just stay at the resort and have fun by the pool. Convenience stores are withing easy reach from the hotel and so are some local restaurants.
Return back to Moorea on an overnight flight. All transfers and round trip ferry are included.Valid for travel on select dates from Jan 15-Dec 30, 2018.
THIS VACATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Round trip air from LAX to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui
- Round trip ferry from Tahiti to Moorea
- Round trip transfers from airport to pier in Tahiti and pier to hotel in Moorea
- 5 nights at the Manava Beach Resort & Spa – Moorea in a Garden View Duplex
- Buffet breakfast daily for adults
- Kids fly, stay and eat free from kids menu (with paying adults)
- Price valid for travel on select dates from Nov 1-Dec 10, 18 and Jan 15-Mar 31, 19
- All taxes and service charges except $3 per person per day city tax to be paid directly at hotel
- Upgrade to overwater bungalow for $300 more per adult
- $3,099 if you travel May 22-Oct 31, 2018
- $2,899 if you travel Dec 2-Dec 31, 2018 (mandatory Christmas and New Year Dinners need to be added in if you are at the resort on Dec 24)
Book this Vacation Package
Tickets not refundable once issued. Strictly based on availability at the time of booking. Pacific Holidays cancellation policies apply. Please check website for details.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.