One Week Family with Kids in Moorea: Kids Fly, stay and eat free.
Spend one week family with kids in Moorea. Take an eight hour overnight flight from Los Angeles to Tahiti and a short ferry to the heart shaped island of Moorea. Spend five nights at Manava Moorea Beach Resort and Spa in a family garden duplex or splurge and upgrade to an overwater bungalow. Kids 11 and under fly, stay and eat free.
Take an island tour with a 4WD ($69 per person) and take memorable photos from the top of Moorea. Visit a pineapple plantation, rum factory and stop by to pick up some souvenirs.
Go snorkeling with stingrays and colored fish or just stay at the resort and have fun by the pool. Convenience stores are withing easy reach from the hotel and so are some local restaurants.
Return back to Moorea on an overnight flight. All transfers and round trip ferry are included.Valid for travel on select dates from Jan 15, 20-Nov 30, 2020
THIS VACATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Round trip air from LAX to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui
- Kids 11 and under fly free from Los Angeles to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui
- Round trip ferry from Tahiti to Moorea
- Round trip transfers from airport to pier in Tahiti and pier to hotel in Moorea
- 5 nights at the Intercontinental Moorea Resort and Spa in a Beach Junior Suite Bungalow
- Buffet breakfast daily
- Price valid for travel on select dates from Jan 15-Nov 30, 2020
- All taxes and service charges except $3 per person per day city tax to be paid directly at hotel
- Only Kids 11 and under fly free from Los Angeles to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui
Price per adult based on two adults and two kids traveling together
- $2,999 if you travel within Jan 15-March 31, 2020
- $ 3,099 if you travel within April 1-May 31 and Nov 1-Nov 30, 2020
- $3,399 if you travel within Jun 1-Oct 31, 2020
Book this Vacation Package
Tickets not refundable once issued. Strictly based on availability at the time of booking. Pacific Holidays cancellation policies apply. Please check website for details.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.