One Month of Summer w/Meals and Seven Islands
Fly on day flight from Los Angeles on award winning Air Tahiti Nui (works best if you leave LAX on Sunday). Arrive inTahiti and spend one night there to unwind. Next day after breakfast transfer to the airport for a short flight to magical Moorea . Spend five nights here. Take an island tour, go snorkeling or diving, rent a scooter or just relax and enjoy your stay.
Fly to luscious island of Huhine and spend four nights at the romantic Maitai tucked away between the ocean and the mountain. Go hiking, take a day cruise or an island tour.
Next fly to sister islands Raiatea/Taha’a and spend five nights at the luxurious Taha’a Island Resort and Spa, a Relais and Chateau property. Here you can visit a vanilla plantation or go snorkeling in the coral garden.
Take a short flight and ravel in your overwater bungalow at Le Meridien Bora Bora Resort. Rent a jet ski, an ATV, take an island tour or discover Bora Bora’s fifty shades of blue on a day or evening cruise.
From Bora Bora fly to romantic Tikehau, an atoll of only 500 inhabitants. While humans are few, the underwater flora and fauna make this island one of the most coveted for snorkeling and diving.
Fly to nearby atoll of Rangiroa where you spend four more nights at the beautiful Kia Ora Resort, a secret hideaway for the rich and famous. Take tour to the Blue Lagoon, Pink Sand Beach or go snorkeling with the colored fish. (Kia Ora is closed from Feb 10-March 8, 2020)
Last but not the least spend one more night at the Intercontinental Tahiti and go to the market to pick up some souvenirs for all your friends and family. Fly overnight and get back to Los Angeles next morning.
THIS VACATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- round trip air from Los Angeles to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui
- inter island air pass on Air Tahiti
- 1 overnight flight
- 2 nights at Intercontinental Tahiti in a standard room (can be split or not)
- 5 nights at Intercontinental Moorea in lanai room
- 4 nights at Maitai Huahine in a premium garden bungalow
- 5 nights at Le Taha’a Private Island and Spa in a pool beach villa
- 5 nights at Le Meridien Bora Bora in a lagoon view overwater bungalow
- 4 nights at Tikehau Pearl Beach Resort in a beach bungalow
- 4 nights at Kia Ora Rangiroa in a beach bungalow
- Buffet breakfast daily
- 3 course dinner daily except Huahine 2 course dinner
- all taxes and service charges except $3 per person per day city tax
- all round trip transfers from airport to hotel
Price per person based on two people sharing a room
- $12,998 if you travel within Nov 1-Nov 30 or Jan 15-March 1, 2021
- $13,998 if you travel from April 1-Oct 31, 2020 or Dec 1-Jan 14, 2020
- Travel protection
- Mandatory Christmas and New Year Dinners will be added if you travel during those holidays
Book this Vacation Package
City tax of $3 per person per night not included and will be paid directly at the hotel. Islands stays can be mixed and matched according to availability Strictly subject to availability at the time of booking. Air ticket once issued is non-refundable. General cancellation policy applies. When promotional fares for air or hotel are sold out at the time of reservation, next level of fares will apply. Prices may increase. Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization required. Air ticket is non-refundable once ticketed. Air ticket change fee of $200 per person; plus other penalties and fees for hotel and land arrangement revisions. Pacific Holidays' general cancellation policy applies. Optional Travel Insurance not included. Hotel upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions to all other islands and add-on air fares from various US cities are available.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.