Enjoy two completely different island experiences – the mountainous terrain of Moorea and the endless lagoon of the Rangiroa Atoll – two of the most beautiful islands on Earth! Moorea is a great place for land based activities. Rangiroa is a favorite for divers and those looking to be very far away from the rest of the world.
– Overwater bungalow upgrades are available at both resorts
– We can also customize a package with visits to other islands if you prefer
– Resort Space for Spring & Summer of 2023 is already filling up quickly
The “From” price listed in based on low season travel (November 1st to March 31st – except over the Christmas and New Year’s Holidays)
Travel in High Season would be starting from $4,349 per person (April 1st to October 31st and over the Christmas and New Year’s Holidays)
This Vacation Special Offer Includes:
- Round Trip Air from Los Angeles on Air Tahiti Nui or from San Francisco on United Airlines
- Inter-Island Flights between Tahiti and Rangiroa on Air Tahiti
- Terevau Ferry between Tahiti and Moorea
- 4 nights Sofitel Kia Ora Moorea Beach Resort in a Luxury Garden Bungalow
- 4 nights Hotel Kia Ora Resort and Spa, Rangiroa in a Villa with Pool
- Round Trip Airport/Hotel Transfers on Moorea and Rangiroa
- Daily Buffet Breakfast (4 days Moorea and 4 days Rangiroa)
- A Sunset Sailing Cruise in Moorea
- Honeymooners receive a Bottle of Champagne in Moorea
- Honeymooners receive a Bottle of Wine in Rangiroa
- VAT Taxes & Resort Fees
- Welcome Flower Lei & Traditional Farewell Shell Lei
- In-Country Support during your stay from our local office in Tahiti
Book this Vacation Package
Disclaimer: (*) The “from” prices are quoted in US Dollars, per person, based on double occupancy. Upgraded room categories may be available at each hotel for an additional charge. All pricing is subject to availability, can change without notice and will be confirmed at time of booking. Prices are based on special airfares and hotel discounts available on a limited basis for bookings made 90-150+ days in advance of travel. Prices are based on low season travel dates from November 1 through December 10, 2023 and January 7 through March 31, 2024. Supplemental rates for other travel dates are available. High Season supplement rates of 15% to 35% may apply between April 1 through October 31 and December 10 through January 6. Please contact our Tahiti Vacation Specialists for an exact quote for your preferred travel dates. Blackout dates, minimum stay requirements, seasonal surcharges, currency exchange fluctuations, seat assignment fees, non-refundable ticket and change fees, and other restrictions may apply. All prices reflect a 4.0% discount for payment by check or wire transfer. Payment by credit card will not receive this discount. Some international flight arrivals may require an additional first night stay in Papeete. Packages include Economy Class seating (unless otherwise noted). Premium Economy and Business Class seating are available for an additional charge. Package prices exclude the local French Polynesia city tax of 150XPF-200XPF per person, per day (approximately $1.60-$2.20) which is paid by you directly to your resort upon check-out. Special added amenities are provided by the resorts and are subject to availability - each resort reserves the right to make substitutions.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.