Moorea Overwater and Lush Huahine
If you want to take a vacation of hiking, biking and relaxation in a magnificent scenery look no further.
Take an eight hour overnight flight to Tahiti and a short ferry ride to the heart shaped island of Moorea.
Immerse yourself in a Polynesian discover experience by staying in two locally owned boutique resorts.
Spend three nights overwater at Intercontinental Moorea Resort and Spa. Take a 4W4 Mountain Safari for $69 per person. Marvel at the magnificent view from atop and visit the best photo ops of the island. You can also book a tour to Tiki Village to watch an amazing Polynesian Show and taste the food prepared like in ancient times ($139 per person Tuesdays and Fridays)
Next go back to Tahiti via ferry. Take a short flight to historic Huahine, a lush island with mountain and forests. Spend five nights at Maitai Huahine, a beautiful resort between the sea and the mountains.
- round trip air from Los Angeles to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui
- round trip ferry from Tahiti to Moorea
- inter island air on Air Tahiti from Tahiti to Huahine
- 3 nights at Intercontinental Moorea Beach Resort and Spa in aPremium overwater Bungalow
- 5 nights at Maitai Huahine in a garden bungalow
- buffet breakfast daily
- all round trip transfers from airport to hotel/pier
- all taxes and service charges except $3 per person per day city tax
- honeymoon amenities if applicable
- $2,998 per person if you travel within April 1-May 31, 2020
- $3,498 per person if you travel within Jun 1-Oct 31 and Dec 11-Jan 14, 21
- $2,988 per person if you travel within Nov 1-Dec 10, 20 and Jan 15-Mar 31, 21
Book this Vacation Package
Not refundable after booking.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.