Experience the ultimate in VIP overwater accommodations with 3 incredible nights at the Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort and Spa in an overwater bungalow, a wonderful retreat on the breathtaking island of Moorea- followed by 4 amazing nights at Bora Bora’s InterContinental Resort and Thalasso Spa in an overwater villa with your very own private pool! (Other hotel options are available- please ask for details)
THIS VACATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Roundtrip Economy Class airfare from Los Angeles
- 3 nights Moorea, Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort and Spa, Overwater Bungalow (optional upgrades are available)
- 4 nights Bora Bora, InterContinental Resort and Thalasso Spa, Overwater Villa with pool (optional upgrades are available)
- Daily American Buffet Breakfast at both hotels (7 days)
- Dinner nightly at the Bora Bora InterContinental Resort and Thalasso Spa (4 nights)
- Complimentary 4×4 Jeep Tour on Moorea
- Complimentary Lagoon Services Shark and Ray Excursion on Bora Bora
- All Inter-Island Travel (high speed ferry to Moorea and inter-island flights elsewhere)
- Welcome Flower Lei
- All airport/resort transfers and baggage assistance
- Welcome fresh tropical fruit juice and oshiburi at the resorts
- Complimentary selection of beers, water, and soft drinks available in the minibar in Moorea
- Traditional Farewell Shell Lei
- Special Departure Package with a gift pack or travel wallet
PLUS SPECIAL VIP SERVICES JUST FOR YOU!
- VIP Private Airport Meet & Greet upon arrival in Tahiti with escorted Fast Track Service through Customs & Immigration
- VIP PRIVATE airport/hotel transfers on Moorea
- VIP Departure Lounge access at the airport in Tahiti before your international flight back to the U.S. (with open bar and snacks)
- A Bottle Of Wine at one of your resorts
- Interactive Online Itinerary with real time updates from your Destination Specialist!
- In Country Support during your stay from our local office in Tahiti
- Concierge Level Planning Services for all aspects of your trip with complimentary scheduling of activities, excursions and spa treatments (in advance)
Book this Vacation Package
DISCLAIMER *The “from” prices shown are per person in US Dollars and are based on double occupancy. Single supplements may apply. Prices are based on low season travel dates including special air and hotel discounts available on a limited basis for bookings made 90-150+ days in advance of travel. All pricing is strictly subject to availability, and can change without notice. Itinerary is based on a morning flight arrival into, and late evening flight departure from, Papeete. If these flights are not available, an additional night in Papeete may be necessary on the first or last night of your trip. Blackout dates, minimum stay requirements, seasonal surcharges, currency exchange fluctuations, baggage fees, seat assignment fees, non-refundable ticket and change fees, and other restrictions may apply. Please contact a Venture Tahiti Travel Specialist for an exact quote for your travel dates. Prices include room tax & local VAT, fuel surcharges, airline taxes, and all other government and carrier imposed taxes and fees. Package prices exclude the local French Polynesia city tax of 150XPF-200XPF per person, per day (approximately $1.60-$2.20) which is paid by you directly to your resort upon check-out. Prices shown for upgrades are per person for the entire length of the package (not per night). Special amenities are provided by the resorts and are subject to availability. Packages include Economy Class seating (unless otherwise noted). Business Class seating is available for an additional charge.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.