Experience the ultimate in VIP overwater accommodations with 3 incredible nights at the Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort and Spa in an overwater bungalow, a wonderful retreat on the breathtaking island of Moorea, followed by 4 amazing nights at Bora Bora’s InterContinental Resort and Thalasso Spa in an overwater villa with your very own private pool! (Other hotel options are available – please ask for details)
This Special Offer Includes:
- Round Trip Air from Los Angeles on Air Tahiti Nui
- Inter-Island Flights by Air Tahiti
- 3 nights Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa – Overwater Bungalow
- 4 nights InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa – Pool Overwater Villa with private plunge pool
- Round Trip Airport/Hotel Transfers on Moorea and Bora Bora
- Daily American Buffet Breakfast (3 days Moorea and 4 days Bora Bora)
- Complimentary selection of beers, water and soft drinks available in the minibar in Moorea
- VIP EXCLUSIVE! A Free Dinner at the Hilton’s Toatea Crepe Restaurant once during your stay! (limited special offer)
- VIP! Private Airport Meet & Greet upon arrival in Tahiti with escorted Fast Track Service through Customs & Immigration
- VIP! Departure Lounge access at the airport in Tahiti before your international flight back to the U.S. (with open bar and snacks)
- Complimentary 4×4 Safari Tour on Moorea
- Complimentary Shark and Ray Snorkeling Excursion on Bora Bora
- Honeymooners receive a Bottle of Champagne in Moorea
- Honeymooners Receive a Bottle of Champagne and a Special Honeymoon Gift in Bora Bora
- VAT Taxes & Resort Fees
- Welcome Flower Lei & Traditional Farewell Shell Lei
- In-Country Support during your stay from our local office in Tahiti
Book this Vacation Package
(*) The “from” prices are quoted in US Dollars, per person, based on double occupancy. Upgraded room categories may be available at each hotel for an additional charge. All pricing is subject to availability, can change without notice and will be confirmed at time of booking. Prices are based on special airfares and hotel discounts available on a limited basis for bookings made 90-150+ days in advance of travel. Prices are based on low season travel dates from November 1 through December 10, 2021 and January 7 through March 31, 2022. Supplemental rates for other travel dates are available. High Season supplement rates of 15% to 35% may apply between June 1 through October 31 and December 10 through January 6. Mid-Season supplement rates of 10% to 25% may apply between April 1 through May 31. Please contact our Tahiti Vacation Specialists for an exact quote for your preferred travel dates. Blackout dates, minimum stay requirements, seasonal surcharges, currency exchange fluctuations, seat assignment fees, non-refundable ticket and change fees, and other restrictions may apply. All prices reflect a 3.5% discount for payment by check or wire transfer. Payment by credit card will not receive this discount. Some international flight arrivals may require an additional first night stay in Papeete. Packages include Economy Class seating (unless otherwise noted). Premium Economy and Business Class seating are available for an additional charge. Package prices exclude the local French Polynesia city tax of 150XPF-200XPF per person, per day (approximately $1.60-$2.20) which is paid by you directly to your resort upon check-out. Special added amenities are provided by the resorts and are subject to availability - each resort reserves the right to make substitutions.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.