Magical Moorea Overwater and Magnificent Marquesas
Tahiti, Moorea, Nuku Hiva
Take an overnight eight hour flight from Los Angeles and arrive next day in Tahiti.
After that take a ferry over to magical Moorea. Spend three nights in a premium overwater bungalow at Intercontinental Moorea . Rent a car, a scooter or a bike, go hiking, snorkeling or diving. Embrace this island by land and by sea.
After that return to Tahiti and spend two nights at Intercontinental Tahiti . You can split your stay in Tahiti for $50 per person extra.
After that fly out to Nuku Hiva . Spend four nights in a premium bungalow with magnificent views . Nuku Hiva is a volcanic island with lush landscape . To view its marvels you have to go deep in its forest. Here you will discover ancient archaeological sites with majestic tikis. There are three trips included not for the feint of heart.
Half day with village visit
Full day in Hatiheu with a Marquesian typical meal
Visit Hakaui waterfall (boat trip and 4 hour hike)
Discover on your own this little known island which fired up the imagination of Herman Melville and R.L Stevenson.
THIS TRIP INCLUDES:
- International air from Los Angeles to Tahiti on Award winning Air Tahiti Nui
- Round trip ferry from Tahiti to Moorea
- Round trip transfers from airport to hotel
- 2 nights overnight flights
- round trip flights from Tahiti to Nuku Hiva
- 2 night at Intercontinental Tahiti Resort in a standard room
- 3 nights at Intercontinental Moorea in a Premium overwater bungalow
- 4 nights at Nuku Hiva Keikahanui Pearl Lodge in a premium bungalow
- 1 half day and 2 full day excursions in Nuku Hiva
- Buffet breakfast daily
- 2 course dinner daily in Nuku Hiva
- All taxes and service charges except city tax of approx $3 per person per day included
- Strictly based on availability at the time of booking
- $4,298 per person if you travel April 1-May 21, 20
- $4,498 per person if you travel May 22-Oct 31,20
- $4,198 per person if you travel Nov 1-Dec 10,20 & Jan 15-Mar 21,21
- $4,498 per person if you travel Dec 11-Jan 14,21
Book this Vacation Package
Strictly subject to availability at the time of booking. Air ticket once issued is non-refundable. General cancellation policy applies. When promotional fares for air or hotel are sold out at the time of reservation, next level of fares will apply. Prices may increase. Major credit cards accepted; credit card authorization required. Air ticket is non-refundable once ticketed. Air ticket change fee of $200 per person; plus other penalties and fees for hotel and land arrangement revisions. Pacific Holidays' general cancellation policy applies. Optional Travel Insurance not included. Hotel upgrades, additional hotel nights, extensions to all other islands and add-on air fares from various US cities are available.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.