Featuring Tahiti Ia Ora Beach Resort managed by Sofitel and Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Resort
Experience The Islands of Tahiti in luxury with stays at two amazing Sofitel properties in Tahiti and Moorea.
THIS VACATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Roundtrip international airfare from Los Angeles on Air Tahiti Nui
- Welcome flower lei, all transfers and baggage handling
- Roundtrip ferry between Tahiti and Moorea
- 2 nights at Tahiti Ia Ora Beach Resort managed by Sofitel in a Luxury Garden Room; One complimentary lunch included
- 5 nights at Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Resort in a Luxury Beach Bungalow; One complimentary lunch included
- Breakfast daily on Moorea
- Full-day lagoon tour with motu picnic
- Complimentary honeymoon amenities
- Travel Jan 7 – March 25, 2020
- Additional dates, gateway cities and airlines may be available at different prices; contact us for details
Book this Vacation Package
Published "from" package price is suggested retail price, per person based on double occupancy and includes Economy Class round trip airfare from Los Angeles plus government fees and taxes. City taxes of approximately $3 per person per day to be paid to the hotels directly and $16 per room per night on the island of Tahiti. Package pricing is based on the special promotional airfares and hotel discounts. These specials are limited and are subject to availability. Packages are valid for travel January 7 through March 25, 2020. Different prices will apply to travel at different times of the year. Contact us for details on additional dates, gateway cities, and airlines. All airfares and flight schedules are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Due to currency exchange rate fluctuations, all land prices and taxes are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Package itinerary, availability and terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.