Maeva, Welcome to Tahiti! InterContinental Resorts French Polynesia invites you to come and enjoy the crystal-clear waters of the South Pacific with a reduced room rate for travel now through March 31, 2022. This package includes 2 nights in Papeete at the InterContinental Tahiti Resort & Spa. Enjoy souvenir shopping on the island of Tahiti before flying to Bora Bora. Then spend an additional 7 nights in an Overwater Villa at InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa. We also included a fantastic shark and ray snorkel excursion so that you can experience the beauty of Bora Bora Lagoon! Don’t forget to book a spa treatment and this world-renowned Thalasso therapy spa.
This 9-night package includes:
- Roundtrip international airfare from Los Angeles on Air Tahiti Nui and domestic airfare on Air Tahiti
- Arrival Meet & Greet at Papeete International Airport
- Roundtrip airport transfers from Papeete to InterContinental Tahiti Resort & Spa and from Bora Bora airport to InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa
- 2 Nights at InterContinental Tahiti Resort & Spa in a Superior Garden View Room
- 7 Nights at InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa in an Emerald Overwater Villa
- A reduced room rate at both resorts
- Daily American breakfast for 2 at both resorts
- 1 Shared Half-Day Eco Shark and Ray Snorkel Safari Tour in Bora Bora
This package is available for bookings from now through March 31, 2022 and travel through March 31, 2022. Pricing is subject to availability at time of booking. Blackout dates may apply.
Book this Vacation Package
Prices are in USD, 'from' per person, and based on double occupancy, unless specifically noted. Single or extra person (triple) supplements apply. Package rates are inclusive of room tax, VAT, and Bora Bora city tax. International air-inclusive packages rates also reflect airline fuel surcharge and U.S. airline taxes and fees. Offer subject to availability at time of booking. Blackout dates, minimum stay requirements, seasonal surcharges, currency exchange fluctuations, and other restrictions may apply.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.