Luxury Summer Sale @ Conrad Bora Bora Nui & Le Taha’a Island Resort and Spa
Book by July 29, 19
Take an overnight flight and arrive in Tahiti next morning or a day flight and arrive in the evening. Spend one night at Tahiti Pearl Beach Resort to unwind from the flight. Stroll down the black sand beaches or if time permits take a free shuttle downtown and visit the market or dine al fresco with the locals at the “Roulettes”
Next day after breakfast you transfer to the airport and fly to legendary Bora Bora. Spend three nights at the Conrad Bora Bora Nui, a blissful retreat with magnificent views. Bora Bora offers an array of activities from romantic sunset dinner cruises to adventures on the jet skis and ATVs, from hiking and snorkeling to swimming with the sharks. Take advantage of its 30% off rates if you book by July 29, 19.
Next fly to Le Taha’a Island Resort and Spa, a Polynesian luxurious Relais and Chateaux property, and spend three nights in a magnificent overwater suite.
Strictly based on availability at the time of booking
- International air from Los Angeles to Tahiti on Award winning Air Tahiti Nui (seat assignment extra)
- Inter island air on Air Tahiti
- airport transfers from airport to resort in all islands
- 1 or 2 overnight flights
- 1 night at Tahiti Pearl Beach Resort in an ocean view deluxe room
- 3 nights at Conrad Bora Bora Nui in a garden villa
- 3 nights at Le Taha’a Private Island and Spa in a Taha’a Overwater Villa
- Buffet breakfast daily in Bora Bora and Taha’a
- all taxes and service charges except $3 per person per day city tax
- Honeymoon amenities if applicable
- Price is valid for travel within Nov 1-Dec 10, 2019 & Jan 15-Mar 31, 20
- $4,785 if you travel within Aug 24-Oct 31, 19 and Dec 11-Jan 14, 20
- mandatory Christmas and New Year’s Eve dinners will be added if you travel during that time
- Book by July 29, 2019
Book this Vacation Package
Air not refundable, not changeable, not transferable after tickets are issued. Pacific Holidays and Hotels cancellation fees apply.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.