Honeymoon in the most romantic destination of the world: Bora Bora!
Go ahead…you deserve to live in the lap of luxury for 6 glorious nights in an overwater villa. A selection by our travel experts of our most prestigious resorts in Bora Bora will tempt you!
THIS VACATION PACKAGE INCLUDES :
- Round trip airfare from Los Angeles on Air Tahiti Nui (all taxes included)
- Traditional Polynesian flower lei welcome
- All transfers and luggage handling
- Roundtrip inter-island flights on Air Tahiti
- Honeymoon’s gifts
- 1 night at the Tahiti Pearl Beach Resort in a Ocean View Jacuzzi Room with honeymoon amenity (Exclusive
“Tavai Spa” gift)
- Daily American breakfast included
- 6 nights at the Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora in a Premium Mountain View Overwater Bungalow with honeymoon amenities (1/2 bottle of champagne and a fruit coulis and other little surprises throughout the stay)
- Daily half board included (breakfast + dinner)
- Ask for special offer HON072
Book this Vacation Package
- Rates are in US dollars, per person, based on a double occupancy, room taxes, service charge, VAT and all airport taxes included. - Package prices do not include the city tax (between 0.6 and 2.20 US$ per person per night) to pay directly to the hotels. - Package prices include flights from Los Angeles, but our packages are available without international flights or with Air Tahiti Nui flights from Paris, Tokyo or Auckland (see quote request form). - Displayed rates are valid for low season 2018. They are subject to change without prior notice. - Some special conditions may apply for Dec 24 and 31 (ex : compulsory dinners) - Selection of hotels and room categories can be modified: contact us for a customized quotation. - To benefit of those honeymoon rates, a wedding certificate not older than 6 months must be presented upon registration. This period may be extended in some cases. Please contact us for further details.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or inoffensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third-Party Sites.