Luxurious Taha’a Overwater & Lush Huahine with Meals
If you want to take a vacation of hiking, biking and relaxation in a magnificent scenery look no further.
Take an eight hour overnight flight to Tahiti and a short flight to historic Huahine ,a lush island with mountain and forests.
Immerse yourself in a Polynesian discovery experience by staying in a boutique hotel, conceived as a Polynesian village, between the sea and the mountains.
Next fly to Raitea and transfer to it’s sister island Taha’a and spend three nights at magnificent Le Taha’a Island Resort and Spa in an overwater suite. Visit a vanilla plantation, go snorkeling in the coral garden and enjoy the quiet and secluded Relais and Chateau resort.
For a limited time you get free dinners in Taha’a for travel up to May 31,21 (black out dates apply)
Last but not least spend a farewell night at the luxurious Intercontinental Tahiti.
- round trip air from Los Angeles to Tahiti on Air Tahiti Nui
- inter island air pass on Air Tahiti
- 3 nights at Maitai Huahine in a premium garden bungalow
- 3 nights at Le Taha’a Island Resort and Spa in a Taha’a Overwater Suite
- 1 night at Intercontinental Tahiti in a standard room
- breakfast daily
- 2 course dinner in Huahine
- Complimentary 3 course dinner in Taha’a (except Dec 21-Jan 4,2021)
- 3 course dinner in Tahiti
- all round trip transfers from airport to hotel
- all taxes and service charges except $3 per person per day city tax
- honeymoon amenities if applicable
- $3,598 if you travel within Nov 1-Dec 10,20 and Jan 15-May 31,21
- $3,698 if you travel within Sep 1-Oct 31,20
- $3,998 if you travel within Dec 11,20-Jan 14,21
- Mandatory Christmas and New Year Eve dinners will be added if you travel during that time
- Free dinners in Taha’a promotion only good if you book by Sep 28,20 and is strictly based on hotel availability at the time of booking
Book this Vacation Package
Not refundable after booking.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.