Featuring the Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort and Le Taha’a Island Resort
Enjoy eight nights on Bora Bora and Taha’a. Begin your trip with a special romantic welcome at the Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort and experience the best of the island with complimentary dinner and a couples massage as well as a half-day snorkeling excursion with stops at some of the most vibrant coral gardens on Bora Bora. Continue on to neighboring Taha’a and indulge in a dinner at Le Vanille Restaurant, as well as an additional couples massage. Explore the island with a half-day Mahana Moe Moea tour that includes stops at a vanilla plantation, pearl farm and a turtle sanctuary as well as snorkeling in Taha’a’s famous coral gardens with lunch on a picturesque motu. Package includes round-trip international airfare, business lounge access upon departure in Tahiti, personal concierge service while in Tahiti, all transfers and inter-island air and daily breakfast for two. Package pricing reflects an Island Combo resort discount and a 90-day advanced purchase discount.
Package based on departure from select California cities, using a promotional fare with limited availability. Please indicate your preferred departure city in your quote request and our agents will provide you with a customized quote reflecting the best available airfare for your specific travel dates and location.
THIS VACATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Round-trip International Airfare from Select California Gateways
- Round-trip Inter-Island Air Transportation on Air Tahiti
- 4 Nights on Bora Bora at the Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort & Spa in an Otemanu View Beach Suite with Jacuzzi
- 4 Nights on Taha’a at Le Taha’a Island Resort & Spa in a Taha’a Overwater Suite
- 1 Night on Tahiti at the Tahiti Pearl Beach Resort in an Ocean View Deluxe Room
- Te Tipanie Romantic Welcome on Bora Bora
- One Complimentary Dinner on Bora Bora, a Tahiti.com Exclusive
- One Complimentary Couples Massage on Bora Bora, a Tahiti.com Exclusive
- Pure Snorkeling Excursion by Reef Discovery on Bora Bora
- Complimentary In-Room Minibar Refilled Daily with Select Soft Drinks on Taha’a
- One Complimentary Dinner on Taha’a, a Tahiti.com Exclusive
- One Complimentary Couples Massage on Taha’a, a Tahiti.com Exclusive
- Mahana Moe Moea Tour on Taha’a – A Full-Day Tour Including Visits to a Vanilla Plantation, Pearl Farm, Turtle Sanctuary, Snorkeling in a Coral Garden and Lunch on an Idyllic Motu
- Personal Concierge Service while in Tahiti
- Business Class Lounge Access upon Departure from Papeete
- All Transfers and Baggage Handling
- Priced for Travel 3/1 – 5/25/19 and 11/1/19 – 11/30/19
- For travel 5/26/19 – 6/25/19, add from $400 per person
- For travel 6/26/19 – 10/31/19, add from $700 per person
Call Tahiti.com at 866-584-2336 for availability and a customized quote. Ask for special offer COM-BT8.
Book this Vacation Package
Prices are in USD, 'from' per person, based on double occupancy, unless specifically noted. Single or extra person (triple) supplements apply. Package rates are inclusive of room tax & VAT, International air-inclusive packages rates also reflect airline fuel surcharge and U.S. airline taxes and fees. Strictly subject to availability at time of booking. Black out dates, minimum stay requirements, seasonal surcharges, currency exchange fluctuations, and other restrictions may apply. Prices, itinerary and conditions are subject to change without notice. Clients may be responsible for local city taxes, bed taxes and airport departure taxes not included with the international ticket. Information will be provided at the time of booking. CST#2107198-40
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.