Limited Best Seller Magical Moorea and Romantic Rangiroa
Take advantage of this amazing one month sale and visit some of the most romantic resorts in Tahiti. Take an eight hour overnight flight from Los Angeles on award winning Air Tahiti Nui . Book by Oct 28, 2020
Next day take a short ferry to magical Moorea overwater and spend four nights at Sofitel Moorea. Go kayaking or snorkeling, biking or hikingor diving. Take an island tour and magnificent photos from the top for $79 per person (half day) .
Take the ferry back to Tahiti and fly to the atoll of Rangiroa , a South Pacific gem. Visit the Blue Lagoon or the Pink Sand Beaches. Go for a wine tasting at the wineries. Kia Ora is a magical resort known for its tranquility and clear waters and the abundance of fish, making it a snorkeling and diving paradise.
- round trip air from Los Angeles on award winning Air Tahiti Nui
- round trip ferry from Tahiti to Moorea
- 4 nights at Sofitel Moorea in a Luxury Garden Bungalow
- round trip air from Tahiti to Rangiroa
- 3 nights at Kia Ora Rangiroa in a beach bungalow
- Breakfast daily (7 per person)
- all round trip transfers from airport to hotel/pier
- All taxes and service charges except $3 per person per day city tax
- Strictly based on availability at the time of booking
Promotional deals end on Oct 28, 2020
Prices per person based on double occupancy
- $2,798 per person if you travel within Nov 1-Dec 10 and Jan 15-March 31, 2021
- $2,998 per person if you travel within April 1-May 31, 2021
- Book by Nov 27, 2020
Book this Vacation Package
Tickets not refundable after purchase. Pacific Holidays cancellation policy applies.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.