Looking for a luxurious escape in French Polynesia? Look no further than this exclusive High Season vacation package, which includes two of the region’s most sought-after resorts in Taha’a and Bora Bora. You’ll be transported to a paradise unlike any other, from the stunning overwater bungalows to the world-class dining experiences. Whether you’re looking for adventure or relaxation, this package includes everything you need to make lasting memories with your loved ones, complete with exclusive amenities and breathtaking views. Don’t let this limited-time offer pass you by; book your dream vacation today!
Room upgrades and additional islands are available, if preferred!
This Special Offer Includes:
- Roundtrip International Airfare from Los Angeles on Air Tahiti Nui (If you prefer to depart from San Francisco, just let us know)
- Welcome Flower Lei & Traditional Farewell Shell Lei
- In-Country Support During your Stay from our Local Office in Tahiti
- All Inter-Island Travel (flights or high-speed ferry)
- 3 nights Taha’a – Le Taha’a by Pearl Resorts – Taha’a Overwater Suite
- 4 nights Bora Bora – Conrad Bora Bora Nui Resort – Garden Villa
- A Complimentary Shark & Ray Snorkeling Tour in Bora Bora
- Roundtrip Airport/Hotel Transfers on Taha’a and Bora Bora
- Daily Buffet Breakfast (3 Days in Taha’a and 4 Days in Bora Bora)
- Honeymooners receive a Bottle of Champagne and a Tropical Flower Bed in Tahaa
- Honeymooners receive a Bottle of Champagne and a Special Flower Arrangement on the Bed in Bora Bora
- Resort Credit of 6,000 XPF per villa (approximately $55 USD) at Conrad
- Resort Credit of 5,000 XPF per villa (approximately $45 USD) at Le Taha’a
- Complimentary Watersports Equipment (Non-Motorized) Offered by the Resorts which May Include Snorkeling, Kayaks, Canoes, Stand-up Paddleboards, etc.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi at each Resort
- VAT Taxes & Resort Fees
Book this Vacation Package
(*) The “from” prices are quoted in US Dollars, per person, based on double occupancy. Upgraded room categories may be available at each hotel for an additional charge. All pricing is subject to availability, can change without notice and will be confirmed at time of booking. Prices are based on special airfares and hotel discounts available on a limited basis for bookings made 90-150+ days in advance of travel. Prices are based on low season travel dates from November 1 through December 10, 2023 and January 7 through March 31, 2024. Supplemental rates for other travel dates are available. High Season supplement rates of 15% to 35% may apply between April 1 through October 31 and December 10 through January 6. Please contact our Tahiti Vacation Specialists for an exact quote for your preferred travel dates. Blackout dates, minimum stay requirements, seasonal surcharges, currency exchange fluctuations, seat assignment fees, non-refundable ticket and change fees, and other restrictions may apply. All prices reflect a 4.0% discount for payment by check or wire transfer. Payment by credit card will not receive this discount. Some international flight arrivals may require an additional first night stay in Papeete. Packages include Economy Class seating (unless otherwise noted). Premium Economy and Business Class seating are available for an additional charge. Package prices exclude the local French Polynesia city tax of 150XPF-200XPF per person, per day (approximately $1.60-$2.20) which is paid by you directly to your resort upon check-out. Special added amenities are provided by the resorts and are subject to availability - each resort reserves the right to make substitutions.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.