10 Days Sail from Huahine Tahaa to Bora Bora on a Luxury Yacht
Huahine Tahaa Bora Bora
Take an eight hour flight from Los Angeles to Tahiti and spend one night at Hotel Tahiti Nui to unwind. Next take a short flight to lush island of Huahine. After that hop on a private Yacht Charter and sail away six nights from Huahine to Bora via Raiatea and Tahaa. You can go swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, use stand up paddle boards. Most meals are included. A visit to a Pearl Farm where you can find out how the pearls are cultured and buy some and to a Vanilla Plantation in Tahaa are also included. You are transferred back to Tahiti and fly back to US arriving in Los Angeles next day.
Included in the package
- Round trip air from LAX to Tahiti on ATN -special Ia Orana Fare book min 130 days in advance
- Round trip air from Tahiti (into Huahine and out of Bora Bora) Ia Orana book min 130 days in advance
- 1 night at Hotel Tahiti Nui in a standard mountain view room
- 6 nights sailing from Huahine to Bora Bora via Raiatea, Tahaa
- Continental breakfast and two course lunch and dinner (starting with dinner first night) most days
- private skipper and cook on board Yacht
- Swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, Visit of Pearl Farm and Vanilla Plantation
- Extra excursions at extra cost and drinks are at extra cost (supermarket price +10%)
- Private Diving can be organized at extra cost ob Yacht
- all transfers from airport to hotel/hotel to Yacht
- all taxes and service charges except $3 per person per day
Price per person based on double occupancy
- Price valid for travel April 1-May 31, Nov 1-30, 19
- $6,699 per person if you travel Jun 1-30,19
- $6,999 per person if you travel July 1-Oct 31, 19
- Need to book min 130 days in advance for these rates
- Your travel protection is $349 per person (extra)
Book this Vacation Package
Cruise and air is not refundable once booked. Hotels not refundable if cancelled 90 days or more. Pacific Holidays cancellation policy extra.
Tahiti Tourisme is not affiliated with any Tour Operator and its collaboration with any Tour Operator does not create any agency, partnership or joint venture between Tahiti Tourisme and the respective Tour Operator. Tahiti Tourisme is not responsible or liable for any damages, costs, or expenses resulting from any Tour Operator’s breach of agreements, torts or other misconduct or violation of laws by any Tour Operator, nor for any unauthorized representations made by such Tour Operator.
Tahiti Tourisme hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy or offensiveness of the content or information that is contained and/or provided by any third party sites.